extra 1

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 124

    Qi Muzhou, nicknamed Porridge Porridge, is the son of superpowers Qi Mu Kusuo and Toyoko, currently six months old.

    Except for the eyes, this child followed his father in everything else, and his personality did not inherit Toyoko's bad taste, but also inherited Saiki Kusuo's quiet and shy. If you have to say that there is something similar to Fengzhen, there is only a pair of extraordinarily bright and charming eyes.

    The little guy has a well-behaved personality, no matter how much you spoil him, he doesn't look like a brat.

    ↑The above is Saiki Sorasuke's statement.

    Saiki Kongsuke, who used to be controlled by his younger brother, but is now controlled by his nephew, praised the little guy in front of Toyoko and Saiki Kusuo more than once or twice. A few months old, how can a baby of a few months old have any personality, as long as it can eat and sleep. And have they forgotten that the little guy was flying around and crawling around when he was two or three months old, and he couldn't catch it no matter what, how could he be quiet and shy? This is just an appearance.

    Saiki Kongsuke didn't listen, and after experiencing the tragic days of Saiki Kusuo's childhood, he felt that Congee Congee was simply the cutest and most sensible child in the world.

    In order to take care of his nephew, Saiki Kongsuke even took a few months of vacation for himself.

    The sky was clear and the weather was just right, Saiki Kongsuke got up early as usual, mixed milk powder with the porridge, went into the baby's baby room, and was going to see if the porridge got up.

    Porridge was placed in a separate room by Saiki Kusuo when he was three months old. After all, he is not an ordinary child, but a child with superpowers. His physical fitness is far beyond that of ordinary children. At night, Saiki Kusuo wanted to do something embarrassing with Toyoko, and it was not convenient for the little guy to see, so the little guy was fooled by his father into a separate room for the reason of wanting to be independent.

    Although they live alone, the baby room is next to Saiki Kusuo and Toyoko's room. Saiki Kusuo can immediately sense any movement of the little guy. Saiki Kusuo can also know when the little guy wants to go to the bathroom at night. Teleport to the next door to help him solve it.

    It is good to have a husband with superpowers. Feng Jing doesn't have to worry about sleep problems at all.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke knew that he wanted to move into the baby's room to live with Congee in the future, but his idea was rejected by the little guy as soon as he proposed it. He is no longer a one-month-old baby, he is already six months old up! Originally, his development was not good, not as good as his father's ability to learn language in only two weeks after birth (although telepathy is used to directly transmit ideas to the other party's mind, but he can't either! Now it's six months before he can speak, My father learned to walk in one month, and he is still lying down waiting for someone to take care of him for six months!

    Congee Congee is already very sad because of his weak ability, how could he let others coax him to sleep?!

    Even if others tell the little guy, he is actually He is already much better than other children, but the little guy didn't believe it, and told them not to lie to him with his white and tender face.

    Everyone: "..."

    Qi Mukong had no choice but to give up the idea of ​​taking care of his nephew personally "Porridge porridge~little porridge porridge~" Qi Mukong helped walk into the baby's room and yelled in a low voice. The little guy is usually awake at this time, if he hears someone