3

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 27 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis Part 3

     The worms were put in jars by Fengzheng before they were given to Xiaolongma. Xiaolongma stared at the little worms in the jar, feeling very happy, "Thank you brother Xiaozheng, I will feed it well! I will definitely cultivate it into a cracked empty seat!"

     Xiao Longma spoke so confidently that Feng Jing shifted his eyes a little guilty when he heard it.

     He is not deceiving innocent children, he is just enriching the childhood memories of Xiaolongma.

     System: […] Heh, man.

     Xiaolongma returned home with the glass jar in his hands, and carried it into his room like a baby.  There is no separate drawer in his room, but the pot is quite big, and a small bug is enough to live in it, and it can't crawl out.

     Xiaolongma tilted his head and thought for a while, and ran into his brother Echizen Ryuya's room with a rattling sound. When he came out again, he had some plant leaves in his hand, and put them into the jar together.  Then he placed the jar in the most conspicuous place on the table with satisfaction.

     Echizen Longya came back and went into his room, and came out again in less than a minute, frowned delicately, and said, "Who picked the green radish leaves in my room?"

     Xiaolongma looked at him nervously, but didn't speak.

     He looked like he had done something wrong, and he didn't say anything.

     Echizen Longya was not angry, a few leaves are not as important as a younger brother!  It's just that he was curious, Xiaolongma came into his room and pulled the leaves to do it, which had never happened before.  "Ryoma, it's you."

     "Brother, it's me." The good boy Xiaolongma admitted.

     Echizen Ryuya: "What are you doing picking the leaves?"

     Little Dragon Horse: "I want to raise Likongzao. Likongzao eats leaves."

     Echizen Ryuya: "???"

     "What is the empty seat?"

     Xiaolongma first smiled happily, then took Echizen Longya's hand and went to the room to show his brother the pet that Xiaozheng brother gave him.

     The little bug was originally green, and it was blocked by green leaves, so Echizen Longya couldn't see what was in the glass jar for a while.  "Only leaves."

     Xiaolongma glanced at him with your stupid eyes, then pointed to a small lump on the edge, and said, "Brother, where are you looking! Rikuzao is eating now."

     Echizen Longya watched curiously, after searching for a long time, he finally found that small, green caterpillar that wriggled from time to time.

     Echizen Ryuya: "..."

     He didn't understand the thinking of children, but he was shocked.

     The corner of Echizen Ryuya's mouth twitched, "The Rikakuza you're talking about, isn't it the caterpillar in the jar?"

     The little dragon frowned dissatisfied: "It's not a caterpillar, it's a cracked seat."

     Echizen Ryuya: "..." Okay, Rikuzaza is this caterpillar.

     Echizen Ryuya rubbed his forehead with a headache, what happened to his brother recently?  !  Climbing trees, mischievous ants, and raising caterpillars. Is it possible that a good boy will become a bear boy?  !