5

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 152 The Book of Friends, the Male Lead 5

    The adoptive father Fujiwara Shigeru looked at the rabbit and the big dog in front of him hesitantly, and said hesitantly: "Ah...it's...very good."

    He didn't know what to say, and he had never seen such a situation before, but the world is so big No wonder, it should be normal for a rabbit and a dog to be good friends.

    The adoptive mother Toko Fujiwara looked at the big, well-behaved dog squatting, and suddenly thought of something. Quickly asked Natsume Takashi and Yi Tu Gou, who were about to leave, to wait, then turned around and hurried back home to take a ham sausage from the kitchen.

    "This, give it to the dog."

    Toko Fujiwara was still a little afraid of the big dog, but compared to yesterday, she is much better now, and she can calmly put the ham sausage in front of the big dog, "Eat it. "

    Although Rhubarb had finished the food outside, he couldn't help drooling when he saw the ham sausage in front of him, and he ate the ham sausage in a few mouthfuls. He shook his tail at Fujiwara Toko to express his gratitude.

    Toko Fujiwara smiled softly, and began to think that she would discuss with her husband later whether she could adopt this big dog together.

    Although their family is not rich, it is more than enough to raise a rabbit and a dog.

    Natsume Takashi walked to school as usual, but today was different, today he could feel the eyes of many people around him cast towards him, no, it should be more accurate to say that they were cast towards the big dog and Lord Rabbit.

    Little Natsume straightened her back subconsciously, how should I put it...it felt a bit like a fake tiger.

    "Natsume Takashi!"

    A childish voice called Natsume's name loudly. At the beginning, little Natsume's attention was always on the big dog, so he didn't hear others calling him for a while. It wasn't until the voice calling him became louder and obviously angry that little Natsume realized it belatedly and looked at the person who called him.

    The elementary school student in front of him was about the same age as Natsume, but he was several times fatter than Natsume. His face was full of fat, and there was an elementary school student who was thinner than him beside him.

    "Natsume Takashi, I called you just now, why didn't you agree to me?!" Xiaopang asked dissatisfied.

    Little Natsume: "Student Sato, I didn't hear it just now."

    Little Pang Dun snorted coldly, and ordered bluntly, "Where's your homework? Give me your homework."

    Little Natsume: "..." Stiff.

    He said that when he woke up this morning, he felt as if he had forgotten something. It turned out that it was because he forgot to do his homework yesterday. Because of the little rabbit's appearance yesterday, he completely forgot that he still had homework to write.

    Xiao Natsume's body was a little stiff, looking at Sato-san who was still urging him to give him his homework, he lowered his head guilty.

    "I'm sorry, Sato-san, I didn't do my homework."

    "Huh? Who are you lying to?"

    Seeing that Natsume was lying, the chubby man thought that the other party was rejecting him, frowning and becoming even more angry. After all, Natsume Takashi has done his homework very well since he transferred to this class. He is a good student in the eyes of the teacher. How could it be when he needs homework? The other party just didn't write it? !