18

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 42 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 18

     Echizen Ryoma was made uncomfortable all day by Begonia, and after returning home, he chatted with Toyoko and found out the culprit.

     Senior Haitang is actually a fan of Xiaojing...

     Echizen Ryoma counted silently in his heart.  Senior Taocheng, Senior Oishi, Senior Eiji, and Senior Haitang...

     Good guy, in the entire tennis club, there are four fans of Xiao Jing.  Did he accidentally get into the crowd of fans~!

     And these are the only four people who have seen the true face of Xiaozhen so far. If other people see Xiaozhen, there must be other people, right?

     Echizen Ryoma thought about it in his heart, and gave up his plan to tell Xiaomao.  He didn't want to give the tennis club this chance to meet Xiaomao.

     Other members of the tennis club: "???"

     Why, they are not worthy, right?

     ...

     It is rare for Feng Jing to go to school early today. In the past, he used to step on the spot as soon as he could. When he came to the classroom with his front foot, the teacher arrived with his back foot.  So today I arrived at the classroom ten minutes earlier, and Keigo Atobe couldn't believe it when he saw him.  I thought Feng Yu had taken the wrong medicine.

     Feng Jing rolled his eyes: "You just took the wrong medicine."

     Atobe Keigo: "...Uh..." Did this uncle speak his mind?

     Keigo Atobe: "You came early today."

     Toyoko: "Yes, yes, Atobe, did your tennis club participate in the competition? How was the result?"

     Atobe Keigo's face went dark for a moment. Although it has been a few days, he has always remembered the shame of this overturned car. Because of carelessness, he lost to an unknown elementary school.

     Shinobu Yushi sighed: "Ah, please don't talk about it, Xiaojing. If you don't want Xiaojing, you should lose your temper in the tennis club again."

     Atobe Keigo: "Ninzu Yushi!"

     Shinobu Yushi spread his hands, indicating that he stopped talking.

     Feng Jing suddenly said: "Oh, so I lost, it's okay, victory or defeat is a common matter in military affairs, just learn the lesson and work harder next time."

     Atobe Keigo was comforted a little bit.

     Atobe Keigo: "Why are you asking this? I don't see you are interested in tennis."

     Feng Yu smiled and said: "Isn't this my childhood sweetheart's school going to the finals of the Metropolitan Conference? He is the main candidate of the school, so I want to go to the scene to cheer for him~ By the way, have you entered the finals?  You can take me with you when the time comes."

     Atobe Keigo twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "So we happened to drop by?"

     Ninzu Yushi pretended to hold Xizi's heart: "I'm so sad, you are ruthless, you are both in the same school and the same class. Our relationship is still so good, and you didn't come to cheer us up or anything.  We'll take you to cheer on other schools..."