14

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    Toyoko smiled shyly: "Really?"

    Takeshi Yamamoto: "Well, have you seen Li Baoen?"

    He pointed to the child wearing a black top hat.

    Feng Yu: "That kid, I've met him before. Gang Ji said that Li Bao En was his teacher." "

    Then do you want to know how much effort Li Bao En spent in waking Gang Ji up?

    " He looked at him curiously: "How much did it cost?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada just heard this sentence, covering his face in pain, "Awu, don't mention my past black history."

    Takeshi Yamamoto scratched the back of his head honestly, "It's not black history. It's amazing that Gang Ji can grow up under Li Baoen's method."

    Feng Yu was even more curious, and looked straight at Gang Ji with a pair of big eyes: "What method? He can't hack with a knife How about you."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada twitched the corner of his mouth, "That's not enough, it's just an electric shock."

    So you don't have to look like if he cuts you with a knife, you will cut it back.

    Toyoko gasped, and said, "It's scary, Tsunayoshi, you didn't get stunned by the electric shock, so amazing."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi sneered, "Ahahaha, yes..." Oh my god, I suddenly think about it now. Consider yourself lucky enough.

    ...

    During the simple chat, everyone sat and ate together. The rooftop seemed to be occupied by their group. Feng Jing didn't see other people coming up to eat on the rooftop. It was obviously a good place for lunch and lunch break.

    Toyoko stuffed himself with a full mouthful of rice first. The fragrance and light sweetness of rice were his favorite flavors. He puffed up his face and asked while chewing: "Tsunaki, why didn't you see other students come up?"

    Zetian Tsunaji glanced at the lonely and arrogant senior Yunque not far away, and Liudaokui who was sitting next to senior Yunbari with a faceless face, smiled and removed the rice sticking from the corner of Toyoko's mouth, and said: "The rooftop is the territory of senior Yunque, other students dare not come up."

    Toyoko: "Huh? Is Hibari-senpai scary?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: ... How do I answer this?

    He quickly glanced at Hibari Kyouya again, and got closer to Toyoko, "I used to think Hibari-senpai was scary, but in fact, as long as you don't provoke him, he usually seldom loses his temper.

    " Looking over there, he happened to see that Rokudaoko's upper body was pressed against Hibari Kyouya's body, and the expressionless young man had veins popping out of the back of his hand holding the chopsticks, as if it would explode in the next moment. "Mr. Mukuro, does that count as provoking Hibari-senpai?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "Mr. Mukuro is an exception, he can't be beaten to death."

    Toyoko blinked and said oh. He looked over there furtively, planning to see when they would fight.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi saw that Toyoko had been paying attention to Hibari-senpai and Muku-senpai, and his heart skipped a beat.

    Hibari-senpai and Mukuro-senpai are very handsome, and they are different types, and they are also very popular in the school. Compared with the two of them, his appearance is really ordinary.