16

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 93

    I don’t know if it’s because Yan Mo Dawang has accumulated too much work and hasn’t done it in the past half a month. After going to work, Ghost Lantern is busier than before. Before, Fengzhen could wait for Ghost Lantern to go home at night, but now Fengjing waits until I fell asleep and woke up the next day without seeing the ghost lamp. I don't know if he didn't come back at night or came back again, and went to work again early in the morning.

    At the beginning, Feng Yu endured it and was considerate of Master Yan Mo's hard work before, but after a week passed, he rarely saw the ghost lamp.

    He is married, but it seems that he is not married. He has a husband, but he doesn't seem to have one.

    "I can't do this. If Ghost Lamp keeps busy like this, when will I have a baby." Feng Jing kept remembering his mission.

    System: [...Don't mess with what's there or what's not. In fact, Mr. Host, you are empty, lonely and cold. ]

    Feng Yu: "Ham, what nonsense are you talking about?"

    System: [I know you too well, Mr. Host. 】

    Feng Yu pretended not to hear, and ignored the system.

    After watering the snapdragon grass, he tinkered in the kitchen for a while, preparing a meal and sending it to the ghost lamp.

    Sending lunch to the ghost lantern, this is the only time Fengzheng has the chance to see the ghost lantern a few times this week.

    "Master Fengzhen! You are here to deliver food to Lord Ghost Lantern again." Xiaobai who was patrolling came across Fengzhen and stopped to say hello to him.

    Feng Yu smiled and said: "Yes, is Lord Xiaobai on patrol? Thank you for your hard work. I have a ready-made dessert here. Do you want to eat, Lord Xiaobai?"

    Xiaobai's eyes lit up: "I want to eat!"

    Toyoko gave it a piece of cake. The cake was huge, and Xiaobai's mouth was stuffed, and he said vaguely: "Haha, I didn't expect Master Fengzhen to cook, I thought Master Fengzhen would be impatient... um..."

    Fengzheng He smiled and said, "Master Xiaobai, what did you say?"

    Xiaobai looked at Feng's smile, was startled a little, almost choked on the cake, coughed for a long time before swallowing the cake, and blinked innocently Blinking his eyes, he said: "I said that the food made by Mr. Fengzhen is really delicious, Mr.     Guideng is so happy." Fengzhen: "I seem to have

    heard the word "impatient just now?"

Popped up: "Haha, Master Fengzheng heard it wrong."

    Fengzheng: "Okay, then Master Xiaobai will patrol slowly, I'll go first."

    Xiaobai waved his paw: "Okay, goodbye."

    Waiting for Feng When Xiaobai walked out of sight, Xiaobai put down his raised paw, and wiped his forehead with lingering fear. Suddenly, it seemed to remember some paw, patted his head, and said angrily: "I have a really bad memory. It is said that Lord Ghost Lantern is receiving Western demons, and he is no longer in the Hall of Yama."

    Xiaobai was about to catch up and inform Feng Jing, when suddenly a ghost bumped into him, and then ran away, followed by the jailer, eggplant. "Master Xiaobai, hurry up and catch that ghost in front! He didn't give you money for eating the ghost grandma's noodles!"