21

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Super Powerful Hero 21

    The space seemed to be stagnant, if it wasn't for Saiki Kusuo's rationality suddenly returning to the cage, and withdrew the power that suddenly overflowed from his body, this coffee shop would be gone.

    Saiki Kongsuke stared blankly at Saiki Kusuo, obviously he hadn't recovered yet, he could feel that Saiki Kusuo was angry, but why did he suddenly become angry? He didn't understand, this was the first time Saiki Kusuo scolded him so loudly. His heartbeat subconsciously accelerated due to shock and fear, he swallowed, and said, "What, what's wrong?" Not

    only Saiki Kongsuke was stunned, but Toyoko also stared blankly at Saiki Kusuo, forgetting to cry for a moment , with a frightened look, there are still tears on the cheeks, a crystal teardrop hangs on the curly eyelashes, it will not fall, pitiful and lovable.

    "Hi~" The side effect of stopping crying too quickly was that Feng Yu didn't recover all of a sudden and sobbed a light hiccup.

    This soft hiccup finally woke them up.

    Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Toyoko didn't cry, and looked at Saiki Kongsuke seriously: "Don't talk nonsense in front of him in the future."

    Lost, lost his temper... so fierce!

    Qi Mukong paused for a moment, then thought about what he said just now, and finally, after going through the cause and effect in his head, he looked at Fengzhen with tears on his face, and covered his forehead in pain and confusion.

    Qi Mukongsuke: "cough cough, what kind of a rabbit, just now is the master talking nonsense, don't cry, don't take it seriously, if you cry again, Kusuo should destroy the earth." Toyoko:

    " ..."

    Toyoko blinked slowly, and looked at Saiki Kusuo in surprise. Then saw the slightly red tips of Saiki Kusuo's ears.

    Toyoko pursed his lips, smiled slowly and lightly, stretched out his hand to grab the corner of Saiki Kusuo's clothes, then buried his face in his clothes, and wiped away all the tears on his face on his clothes.

    Saiki Kusuo looked at his clothes speechlessly: "..."

    These are the clothes he just changed when he went out today.

    After Feng Hao finished wiping, he seemed to be very guilty again, straightened his clothes, and pulled him to sit down again.

    Then he saw the fragments on the table, Feng Jing looked at the broken super power suppressor on the table with some annoyance, carefully collected them all, and said distressedly: "The lollipop is broken." "What should I do

    ? "Toyosuke looked at Qi Mu Kongsuke.

    It was only at this time that Qi Mu Kongsuke finally calmed down the breath in his heart just now, and Xianyu lay on his back on the back of the sofa, as if his soul was out of his body. "What to do? Saiki Kusuo's own crimes, let him deal with it himself."

    Saiki Kusuo just wanted to scare me.

    Saiki Kusuo shook his head at Toyoko. Said that he does not know that he has many superpowers, and also has many special abilities, but this device does not know what Saiki Kongsuke is made of, and it can limit his superpowers. He still does not have the ability to copy the device. .

    Feng Yu had no choice but to fall in love with Qi Mukongzhu again, and softened his voice: "Master~"

    Qi Mukongzhu's body moved like a salted fish.