5

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 5

     The auntie nanny came over from the entrance and said, "Master, I made a Black Forest cake, come and eat it."

     "Okay~" Feng Yu: "Long Yajun, if you want to go back, go back, remember to tell me."

     Echizen Ryuya: "..."

     The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it would be a disadvantage if he left now, at least eat the Black Forest cake before leaving.

     "I'm not leaving!"

     At noon, Ryoma's parents, Rinko's mother and Echizen Nanjiro, hadn't come back yet, and Toyoko asked them to stay at home for dinner. Anyway, American mothers usually don't come home at noon, and he is alone most of the time.  people.

     During the meal, Feng Jing knew that Xiaolongma was going to transfer to kindergarten, and asked which kindergarten he was.

     Feng Yu: "xxx Kindergarten, Xiaolongma, do you want to transfer?"

     Little Dragon Horse: "Yeah!"

     Toyoko: "That's great~ But we can only go to school together for a few months."

     Xiaolongma was in a hurry: "Why?"

     Toyoko: "I will start elementary school next semester."

     Little Dragon Horse: "I want to go to elementary school too!"

     The corner of Echizen Ryuya's mouth twitched, "Don't think about it, you are not old enough to go to elementary school, you should go through kindergarten honestly."

     Xiao Longma lowered his head.

     Feng Yu lightly placed his hand on the little dragon horse's head, and said softly: "The place where I went to elementary school is not far from the kindergarten, and we can also go to and from school together, and we still have a few months to go to kindergarten together.  Isn't Ryoma happy?"

     Xiao Longma tilted his head and thought for a while, then said, "I'm happy now."

     Feng Jing: "Eat when you are happy, don't be picky eaters."

     Xiao Longma looked at the green vegetables in the bowl and ate them.

     Echizen Longya watched quietly from the opposite side, saw that his younger brother was easily coaxed, and saw that his younger brother didn't make a fuss and ate the vegetables he didn't like, and had a new understanding of Fengyu, which was a good impression  point.

     Forget it, although this kid is very annoying, he is not bad to Ryoma.

     Echizen Ryuya decided to temporarily reconcile with Toyoko.

     ...

     Toyoko kept the agreement with Xiaolongma. After finishing the kindergarten together, he went to the elementary school next to the kindergarten.

     In terms of sports, Fengzhen should not have a bright talent, and his athletic talent is average. Although he can make up for his shortcomings with diligence, Fengzhen knows his own nature, and he should not be able to insist on getting up early every morning to run and train, so for tennis, he himself  I don't think the teenagers in the original book love it so much, so as long as he knows how to do it, he can call and play occasionally.