16-17 end

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 210 The Male Protagonist Who Can Spell 16

    Wutiao Wu was strongly condemned by everyone's eyes. If they hadn't been unable to beat this man, they would have started to deceive the master and destroy the ancestor.

    In the end, several people took back their own gifts from Gojo Satoru.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose looked at the bracelet on his hand with bright eyes. Although he couldn't recognize the brand, judging from the texture and quality of the bracelet, it was worth a lot of money at first glance. This bracelet is the most expensive in her whole body including her, she swears that this bracelet is her most precious thing! If anyone practiced with her hands, she would have to go all out with him!

    Thinking that he almost missed this bracelet, Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei couldn't cover her murderous eyes.

    Gojo Satoru: "Hee hee, oh my, Ye Qiangwei, your eyes are so scary, aren't you happy to receive the gift?"     Nazaki Ye

    Qiangwei: "Hmph!"

Looking forward to opening his gift box, he was dumbfounded.

    Why is there a hat inside?

    Knotaba Yuhito took out the hat from the box. This is a hat that can only appear in hooded sweaters, but the hat in front of him does not have the lower part, and there is no part of the clothes. It is just a hat alone.

    How should I put it...the appearance is a bit weird...

    Kagizaki Yeqiangwei and Gojo Satoru couldn't help laughing while covering their stomachs when they saw it, and Fukuroi also lowered his head and suppressed the laughter.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose: "Hahahaha, as expected of you, Xiaoyu, so you know how stubborn Knotaba Yuhito is to one-piece sweaters, so you gave him a hat alone! Very thoughtful!" Fukuro Hui:

    " It was Gojo Satoru who told you that he likes hats, right?"

    Toyoko Nana nodded.

    Other people's gifts are well chosen. Just choose what ordinary boys and girls like, but for the gift of Knotweed Yujin, he really thought about it for a while. In the end, when he casually asked Mr. Gojo Satoru, the other party told himself that Knotaba Yuhito liked one-piece sweaters, so he gave him a hat. In order to separate the clothes and hats, he also specially asked the merchant to make one, which was paid separately.

    Yuzu Yujin put the hood on his head, looking at Toyoko and asked, "How is it? Does it look good?"

    Toyoko regretted a bit: "...it's a bit strange."

    Komajo Yuren: "Maybe it's because I wore it. I put on a one-piece sweater, and there is already a hood on the outside, so I wear another hat, so it is a bit strange. When I go back, I will take off the hood on the school uniform and put this hood on.

    " There is no express rule that the student uniforms cannot be modified, so the school uniforms of the students of the Conjuration College, everyone will more or less add some elements they like to modify.

    Toyoko: "Why don't you return the hat to me, and I'll give you another gift."

    Speaking of Toyoko, he stepped forward to get the hat, and Knotaba Yuhito held his head and jumped away. He liked Feng so much. Jing, the gift given to him is not that expensive compared to other people's gifts, but he can see the other party's intentions from it, which is more important than anything else, indicating that it is only his own gift, but Xiao Jing put his heart into it. Thinking of this, Knotabagi Yuhito's smile could not be lowered. Said: "I like this gift very much, don't take it back, even if you take it back, I will sneak into your room and steal it out while you are sleeping some other day." Feng Yu covered his face