13 end

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 194 The Male Protagonist Who Can Cook 13

    Kohei Joichiro said so. However, there was no sign of leaving in physical actions. Instead, he stretched his neck and looked curiously at the person in his son's arms.

    Feng Jing got up consciously, in front of his lover's parents, and still nestled in his lover's arms, it was simply... too embarrassing.

    Toyoko smiled shyly: "Hi Uncle, my name is Toyoko."

    Xing Heijo Ichiro also responded kindly, as expected of a person who can charm his son who has not inherited any emotional intelligence. He looks really good , He enthusiastically said: "Hello, hello, uh, don't be cautious, it's good to be here as if you are at your own home, anyway, we will be a family in the future     .

    "

Are you watching a movie? Sit down, leave me alone, and continue watching your movie. I’m just coming back to get something, and I’m leaving right away.” He turned his head and said to Xing Ping Chuangzhen with a smile: “My

    dear son, you Come and help Dad find it."

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen: "..."

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen trembled all over, goosebumps fell all over the floor, good son... How long has it been since he heard this name, and he still treats him as a three-year-old boy child.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen walked over, and said speechlessly: "Father, the name you call me is a bit disgusting."

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro gave the unfilial son a hard look in a place where Toyoko couldn't see, and whispered to him to go upstairs quickly.

    Feng Yu looked at it suspiciously, and the father and son, who walked in a hurry and had a strange posture, did not sit back on the sofa until they disappeared at the top of the stairs, but this time there was no lucky Ping Chuangzhen who was next to him as a pillow, His sitting posture was more regular, and he re-adjusted a movie to watch.

    The father and son upstairs.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen entered the room first, and looked around the room with his eyes: "Tell me, you forgot something, let me look for it." "You don't need to look for it, I know where it is."

    Xing

    Ping Chuangzhen looked puzzled, "Since you know it yourself, Dad, why do you want me?"

    Xing Heijo Ichiro slapped his stupid son on the back of the head: "I lied to my future daughter-in-law, of course I have something to tell you by letting you go upstairs It's gone."

    Xing Ping Chuang really touched the back of his head, grinning his teeth, the old man was really merciless, "What are you going to say."

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro: "Didn't you guys go out on a date today?"

    Xing Ping Chuang Zhen: "Come back for lunch. After lunch, I don't want to go out anymore, so I just watched a movie at home. What's wrong?"

    Xing Heijo Ichiro said with a smile: "It's nothing, I just think you did it beautifully, like when I was young. Your demeanor."

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen: "..."

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro said thoughtfully: "I won't go home tonight, you can sleep at home with your daughter-in-law, by the way, do you have that on you?"