2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    Feng Ke himself didn't know how long he had been in the sedan chair, and he didn't feel anything in the sedan chair. He could only hear the sound from the outside, showing that they were moving now.

    At the beginning, Fengjing could still hear Xiaobai's voice, and in the middle of the journey, I could hear a lot of people...um...many ghosts greeted ghost lanterns, but none of them mentioned the sedan chair. So Feng Yu thought, it should be that the sedan chair was covered by the ghost lamp in a special way.

    At the back, Xiao Bai's voice disappeared, and there was no sound outside. Feng Yu moved his body, and his bound body was a little numb.

    So why, now that he has become a ghost, he still has numb sensations!

    I do not know how long.

    Feng Yu, who had been paying attention to the curtain, noticed that the curtain in front of the sedan chair moved suddenly, and then gently lifted the curtain with one hand. The face of the ghost lamp was revealed.

    Although I have seen it once, the ghost lamp is still slightly absent-minded when looking at the ghost in front of me.

    A red wedding dress reflected his delicate face like a peach blossom, and the exposed skin looked even whiter. His body was tied up with ropes, his mouth was also stuck with tape, his eyes were full of helplessness, extremely fragile, and extremely poignant.

    want to possess.

    Fengzheng moved his body slightly again, and the ghost lamp first tore off the tape around his mouth, and then untied the rope that tied Fengzheng.

    Feng Yu looked at him quietly, his clear eyes were filled with fear, and he unconsciously moved back to block the sedan chair, pursed his lips, and said, "Are you the mountain god?" Ghost Lantern: "The mountain god     ?

    "

Eyelashes trembling with nervousness: "I...I am the bride of your sacrifice this time, but...but they made a mistake, I am a man, please let me go, don't kill me."

    Gui Deng understood the general idea from the other party's few words, frowned, with a serious expression, "How can there be such a bad habit of offering sacrifices in the world?!"

    Feng Yu opened his mouth in a daze: "Ah?"

    Ghost Deng: "I'm not a mountain god, You're already dead."

    Feng Yu's eyes widened, and he couldn't believe it: "I...I'm already dead?"

    Ghost Lantern couldn't bear it, but the facts are facts: "Well, this is hell if you die."

    Feng Yu looked at it in a daze     Ghost Lantern, said:

    "Then are you Master Black and White Wuchang ?" Xixi said: "Master Ghost Messenger, can you send me back to Huaguo? I died in Huaguo.     I

am a native of Huaguo. I want to be reborn in Huaguo."

There was no emotion in his dark pupils, he didn't know what he was thinking, Feng Yu was a little scared, so he stretched out his hand cautiously, and tugged at the corner of his clothes.

    "Okay?"

    Ghost Lamp gasped: "..."

    It's over! Why is this thing so cute!