13

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 112 Super Powerful Hero 13

    Fengjing likes himself, Fengjing likes himself, when did Fengjing fall in love with himself, why didn't he notice it?

    Saiki Kusuo paced back and forth in place, and finally decided to go to the bottom of the sea to stay.

    When Saiki Kusuo thinks about things and wants to be alone, he goes to the bottom of the sea to think calmly. There is no noise of the city in the sea late at night, and the sea water isolates him from external sounds, making his brain calmer.

    The young man was floating in the sea, quietly thinking about the way he and Fengjin got along, wondering if he didn't know, and thinking about it, there were really many clues that he hadn't ignored.

    For example, the most obvious thing is that Feng Yu doesn't care about other students. He is such a cold person in school, but he is extremely dependent on him. When I was in school, there were obviously classmates around, but in the end he was the only one invited by the other party.

    Saiki Kusuo ignored these before, because he felt that Toyoko was a boy, and he was also a boy. He also saw the boys in the class getting along in the same way. The two boys were giggling and mouth-to-mouth. At that time, he was greatly shocked, thinking that the two boys had some special relationship, but in fact, these two people couldn't be more straight, it was just a pure brotherhood.     So even if Feng Jing treated him extra, he didn't think there was anything wrong. He thought that Fengzhen only had love for him as a classmate. Until he heard Feng Jing's heartfelt voice.     "Sigh." Saiki Kusuo frowned, and sighed rarely, is it possible that he should use props to make the other party lose his memory? But there is only one kind of props without side effects, and each operation can only erase a certain part of the opponent's memory for one minute. The ability to make people lose their memory for a long time has strong side effects.     And he didn't know when Fengzhen fell in love with him. If he started to erase the memory when he met him, it would take too long. Make up, and you will find something is wrong. Therefore, amnesia props are absolutely unusable.

    The ability to go back in time?

    The scope of this kind of ability is too big, the whole world has to go back, if force majeure happens in the future because of his backtracking... so it won't work.

    ...

    All night, Saiki Kusuo didn't get up from the sea, lying on the sea surface, letting the waves drag him to float on the sea surface, watching from a distance. Like a corpse.

    The fishermen who got up early in the morning to fish started a hard day's work.

    On the calm sea, the tall ship was sailing smoothly on the sea, and clearly a long strip object was seen floating on the sea from a distance.

    Because the distance was too far, the fishermen didn't see clearly what the thing floating on the sea was, and they could only conclude that thing based on previous experience, "Tsk, it's another household garbage. Some people are really, a good garbage dump is not Throwing rubbish, I have to throw it into the sea. It has made it harder and harder to catch fish recently!" "

    Exactly!... Hey, it doesn't seem right, I look at that thing, why does it look like a person?"

    "What?!"

    "Hurry up and take a look!"

    However, when they drove the boat over, they found that there was nothing in the original place, not only no garbage, but also no people.