Chapter 4 - The Change

The month after...

8am

Dream's View:
Nightmare and I had barely spoken in the last two weeks and it made me feel guilty..

Maybe I was being too sensitive.

But anyways...

I was in charge of packing the food and snack as well as communicating with the jet staff about what food they should cook. So I chose my favourite foods and drinks of course. I packed the snacks into the boot of the coach and went back to my bedroom where Cross and the children were.

* All ready guys? :)

Their positivity radiating off them made me smile and we took our suitcases to the coach and sat down while the other got on.

Let's see...
1. Me
2. Cross
3. Lux
4. Hope
5. Bloom
6. Nightmare
7. Blue
8. Navy
9. Luna
10. Outer
11. Killer
12. Noir
13. Error
14. Jammy
15. Palette
16. Dust
17. Epic
18. Slash
19. Horror
20. Ellie
21. Amelia
22. Sci

* Is everyone on the coach?

Killer asked, everyone looked around to make sure.

* Yup, let the journey begin!

The driver started to coach and started to drive. Long journeys always made me nervous but everyone else was here so I had to get over it. I took out cookies and started snacking on them. Everyone else was chatting, laughing, enjoying themselves. Sure, I could simply teleport but that would ruin the whole purpose of going as a family...

I continued to eat cookies.

One hour later...

Blue's View:
I gave Navy some fruit slices and Nightmare a chocolate bar. Luna was already eating some biscuits.

* I've waiting to long for this holiday! As a ghost, I couldn't go through the portal or teleport.

* Really? I thought ghosts could do everything we couldn't.

She shook her head, feeding a pineapple slice to Navy. Night turned on the music on the coach and that seemed to put everyone in an even better mood.

Well.

Everyone except Dream...hopefully he'd lighten up a little.

Ink's View:
I was so bored. I had been in this machine as Gaster tested different things for the last two hours.

* Can I at least have something to eat?

* Ink, no. Close your eyes.

And so I did.

* I'm getting throw the ball, so use the entrance senses we spent the last two weeks putting in you.

I waited for a moment before raising my hand, ready to catch the ball.

* I'm ready.

11am

Dream's View:
The coach finally stopped and I took a sigh of relief. We all got off and took our suitcases and got scanned and checked before approaching the plane. I held Cross's hand tightly.