Chapter 93 - The Words

The Next Day...

9am

Hope's View:
I woke up and got ready for the day. Grace and I had planned to go to one of the cruise Gardens. I decided to get breakfast for the both of us this time.

* Morning Hope! Nice to see you here today.

* Hey Slash. I'm getting breakfast for me and my friend. :)

* Grace, you mean?

I hesitantly nodded.

* As long as she's not bothering you, I'm all for it buddy. I'll cover for you.

Luna approached us, smiling. She seemed to be in a surprisingly good mood.

* Hey guys! Sol and I were gonna go to the cruise garden, do you two wanna join?

Oh.
Great.

* I'll think about it. 😅

* No problem! You know where to find us. :)

I nodded and took the breakfast back to my dorm. Grace was at the balcony, looking through pictures. I gently opened my side.

* Good morning, Grace. 🙂

"Oh..Hey..how are you?"

* I'm good, I brought us some breakfast!

"Aww thanks, I really appreciate it..!"

She sounded tired, but she might've not been comfortable talking about it. We ate together, but she was more occupied with looking at the pictures.

* What was your favourite thing to do with your brother?

"Sing and play guitar.."

* Oh wow, you can sing? :)

She blushed and looked away.

"I used to...but I don't want to sing without him here...how about you? Your favourite thing you did with your sister?"

* Solve family mysteries, it was always fun because I was usually the clueless one. 😭

"That sounds really cool!" Grace smiled.

She handed me one of the pictures.

"You couldn't even tell he was unwell

"You couldn't even tell he was unwell.."

* He looked happy to be with you. :)

She showed me another picture.