Chapter 70 - The Blank

Solis's View:
'Ugh, let's go.'

* No, no. Are you scared?~

Dylan glared at Luna.

'You're so full of it. You monsters always think you're above everyone else.'

* Yet you guys are the ones bullying monsters? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

* Luna we shouldn't-

'No, let her talk. That's all bitches are good at doing anyways.'

Oh boy...

* ..Excuse ME?

One of Dylan's friends was about to punch Luna when Slash stepped in the way and blocked him.

* Guys, stop! This isn't right-

* I'll kill them all.

'I'd like to see you try.'

Too many people...
Too many voices..

* G-Guys...st..stop...

Luna started to fight two of the boys whilst Dylan and Slash argued.

* You shouldn't be provoking her!

'YA THINK I CARE!?'

I watched one of them push Luna to the ground and punch her stomach hard...she simply cringed and spawned in a blaster.

'What the-'

She blasted them back, but they weren't done.

* G..guys...

I didn't like this.

I saw blood come out of Luna's mouth but she just wiped it away and refused to give up.

We can get somewhere save Solis, just don't let go of me brother!

I won't Rose, I promise I won't..!

She was bleeding badly in the arm, but still had for willingness and strength to keep me safe at all costs..

* Stop...

I wanted to-

Just breathe.

I started stratching my arms...everything felt uncomfortable. Everything felt dark- I couldn't move...couldn't speak..I-I needed...oh God-

'Next time you'll think twice b-before messing with us ag-'

Luna's tentacles grabbed all three of them.

'HEY LET US DOWN!'

* HahahHAHAHA- you thought I was kidding when I said I'd kill you ALL?

* Luna they've done enough, let the teachers deal with it-

Nightmare's View:
I was doing some paperwork when I felt a huge wave of negativity. I thought it was another timeline in destruction but after I felt it again, I realised who it was.

Wasn't he at school? I went to the living room to find Epic and Outer.

* Epic? Did Solis go to school?

He nodded.

I teleported to the front of the school and immediately went inside. The students are teachers looked petrified but I didn't care, I went straight to the receptionist.

'H-Hello S-Sir, how m-may I-'

* Where Solis, Luna, and Slash?

'The m-monsters are usually o-outside-'