Part 2 - Nervous, Scared, Curious

Jon rang the bell, signalling the beginning of the match between Ricochet and Dom.

Ricochet bounced high on his feet, shaking out his shoulders, ready for big moves he was about to begin.

Dom looked as bored as ever, rolling his shoulders as he circled the ring. Damien by the apron, yelling instructions to Dom. Finn was there too, watching intently. He was an extremely skilled wrestler, and I hoped he got a chance to show that by winning a belt soon.

Rhea was standing with her arms crossed, also giving Dom encouragement. I involuntary admired my way down her frame. The ink swirling on her forearms really drew me in into her. The jeans she had on weren't tight, but showed off an incredible v-line she had going on from the muscles she had.

I had to pull my gaze away and back to the match.

Ricochet charged for Dom, seeming impatient nothing and no one had moved yet. But Dom dodged him, sliding under the ropes and onto his feet outside the ring.

Rhea immediately erupted in a chuckle, yelling insults to Ricochet. Ricochet all but rolled his eyes.

Dom put his hands up in innocence, as the ref began the count. He circled the ring, leaving Ricochet to huff inside.

It was honestly great entertainment. He was hilarious.

Ricochet suddenly slid under the ropes, sprinting for Dom. Dom ran and grabbed Rhea by the shoulders to hide himself behind her. Rhea twinkled her fingers at Ricochet, mischievously grinning.

Ricochet put his hands on his hips and sighed loudly.

Dom used this time to run back in the ring. It was a smart play, because Ricochet followed behind him, unaware that Dom had bounced off the ropes and clotheslined him to hell.

I even felt bad for that. It honestly looked painful. I could never be a wrestler, I hated pain.

Dom grabbed Ricochet, giving him a signature move, the three amigos. Ricochet took them all well. They both worked great together.

The match was back and forth, with Dom cowering away every now and then. Ricochet landing on his feet after backflip or handstand. The crowd was into it, cheering insanely for Ricochet and booing the roof off for Dom.

Ricochet had Dom in a submission move, causing Dom to yell in pain, trying to reach for the ropes to break it.

Rhea was bent over the apron, slamming her hand on the ring and screaming to Dom to crawl.

Again, I found myself ripping my eyes away from Rhea

Again, I found myself ripping my eyes away from Rhea. The way her biceps flexed and tensed against her tight shirt, made that a little tricky. When did I become so... drawn to her. She wasn't someone I usually thought was attractive. 

I looked back to Dom and Ricochet. He'd gotten to the ropes and rolled outside to recover. Rhea met him, holding him up as his anchor on her side.

He eventually made it back in the ring, Ricochet and Dom going back at it. It was brutal.