Part 153 - Priest

After Smackdown, Rhea immediately took us home like she said she would. The guys were going to a bar nearby, and Ellie was going too; Damien's new girlfriend. Or... Nearly girlfriend. He hasn't been able to leave her alone much anyway.

She had the most beautiful dark red hair I'd ever seen-

"What's going through your head?" Rhea asked me softly from the kitchen where she was scooping ice cream.

"Ellie." I answered honestly.

Rhea scooped halted. "You're thinking about another woman? Under our roof, Flo?"

I smiled. "Sure am." Before she could say anything else, I continued. "We should have went, I don't want her to feel alone."

Rhea swallowed. "There were others going. I'm sure it's fine, Flo. Don't worry about her."

I crossed my arms. "You just don't like her."

Rhea shrugged and put the ice cream lid back on the tub. "She's fine."

"She's kind." I add.

"I guess." Rhea added too.

I shook my head as she came over, handing me a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. "Didn't have strawberry?" I ask sadly.

"Sorry, angel." Rhea replied.

I smiled. "It's fine..." and took a huge bite. I'd gotten my appetite back the last hour, and I was starving. I knew this wasn't going to be enough to fill me up. By how quickly I finished the bowl, Rheas smile told me she knew I was still hungry.

"Want me to order in something?" She asked.

"Only if you're offering." I smiled and relaxed back.

Rhea pulled her phone out, then handed it to me. "Choose whatever."

I looked through the app, loading up Rheas cart with so much food, that when I handed it back to her, she verbally gasped. "I was worried about you starving, now I'm worried you're over eating."

I laughed.

Rhea smiled, and ordered the whole thing anyway.

I put on a movie, something comedy that I knew Rhea didn't want to watch, but she did anyway. And she even chuckled a few times by my ear. It was so pretty.

I don't know when, but at one point, her breath came out so softly by my ear. Being in her arms wasn't enough, so I turned to lean up and kiss her on the jaw sweetly. "I love you." I told her.

Rhea grinned. "I love you, Flo."

Meeting with a smile, it turned to a kiss. Which deepened and grew heavier with every touch. I ended up on her hips, grabbing her neck and kissing her lips everywhere I could. "Please... Rhea." I started to beg her, since she was teasing me by just kissing me and avoiding touching me anywhere I needed her. "Please fuck-"

The front door knocked.

Why was this always happening...

Rhea huffed in anger, and I crawled up and off her. Going to the door, Rhea snapped at me. "Florence." I looked at her. "Don't answer the door by yourself of a night." She went past me and looked out of the peephole quickly, before opening the door with another huff.

Elllie?

She was crying her eyes out.

I went straight over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Ellie? Hey, what's the matter?" I looked around for Damien or his car, or anyone, but it was just her. "Come in, come in." I pushed her inside. Rhea gave me a very annoyed look, but I brushed her off for the moment.