Part 3 - Stalkerish, right?

I walked as softly as I could with my heels, which was difficult with Becky leading us quickly across the room.

Rubbing my lips together autonomously, I took a deep breath.

Finn noticed us coming over first, and grinned ear to ear while seeing Becky. It seemed they both were close friends by the glow on Becky's face at seeing him too.

Finn caused Damien and Rhea to turn their head and eye both of us. Well, Damien was. Rhea was... was she mainly staring at me?

I cleared my throat and smiled up to Damien, who was towering over me in height. I was short, but his height just seemed to be an insult to all short people.

"Hey guys, this is Florence. I'm sure you noticed her out at the ring, but I wanted to introduce her to everyone. Finn, Damien and Rhea." Becky nodded to each member.

"Hi Florence, have you had a good night?" Finn spoke up, asking nicely. Damien nodded greetings to me, while Rhea just crossed her arms unmoving. She had zero reaction.

"Great night, thanks Finn. You all did great out there tonight, amazing." I complimented, looking to all three of the members.

"Oh, come on, you'll make Damien blush here." Finn cracked, swatting Damien on his buff arm.

Damien huffed. "Ignore him." He said, shaking his head. "I never blush." He stated.

Becky laughed beside me. "I've definitely seen you blush before."

"He's blushing now!" Finn exclaimed, grabbing Damien on the cheek teasingly.

"Get fucked, Amigo." Damien said in a playful tone, accent now seeming more thick.

The two chuckled away, getting over it quickly.

The two had a genuine bond. I could tell by the short interaction, they cared a lot for each other.

Rhea, on the other hand. I couldn't tell if she hated me, wanted to punch Finn and Damien or wanted to leave. Probably all of the above.

I found the confidence in me to speak up. "That was great what you did out there with Ricochet." I looked to Rhea, who's eyes snapped to mine.

"Thanks." She muttered stoically and unmoving. She really was giving me nothing to work with.

I tried to keep the conversation going with her. But it wasn't much of a conversation if she didn't answer me. "I was just saying to Seth earlier how much better your belt looks than his." I said.

Rhea didn't answer. After an uncomfortable second, Becky laughed and Finn seemed to speak up for her. "See, now I disagree." He said.

"Mierda, Finn. Just because you want his belt doesn't mean it's the best looking one." Damien said.

Finn rolled his eyes. "See what I have to put up with here, Florence."

I chuckled. "Call me, Flo, please."

Finn nodded. "Flo." He corrected.

Becky suddenly stepped away from me, pulling a vibrating phone from her pocket. "Be back, guys. The in-laws call." She said annoyingly but quickly answering it in a kind voice.

I caught Damien smiling down at me, and I laughed. "What?" I asked sweetly.

"I've seen you announce on Smackdown, and you're literally everything you look like you are." Damien said. "You look like a sunflower, and you have a voice, smile and manners like one."

Was he flirting with me? Damien? Right here? Now? Comparing me to a sunflower?

I laughed a little. "You don't know me completely. I have secrets..." I said playfully. If he asked I probably couldn't come up with one.