Part 138 - Black and White

"Better shut your pretty little mouth, baby girl." Rhea whispered and let my throat go and sunk to her knees. "In need to fucking taste you..."

Wow. My head fell back as she grabbed my waistband. I let out such a relieving breath, I really wanted this as well.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door two times.

I looked down and Rhea put her forehead on my thigh in frustration. "Fucking hell." She whispered he annoyance and stood up. "Someone's lucky." Rhea thumbed my lip and gave me the quickest wink ever, grabbing my hand and opening the door.

It was a flight attendant, probably wondering why there was two people in the bathroom...

"I was helping her." Rhea just said frankly as she walked us past her, not a care in the world. Then sat us back down.

I avoided the eyes of that flight attendant for the rest of the flight.

Some time later.

"Rhea." I looked at her with as much dominance as I could. Which probably wasn't much at all to her, if any. "We can't not invite Dom to the wedding."

Rhea crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, going back to putting her lipstick on.

I laughed because she was being silly. "He's like our best friend... He's been there since the start."

"He also likes to get you into trouble." Rhea scolded, looking at me with angry eyes through the mirror.

"You like when I'm trouble." I smiled a little.

Rhea smirked and shook her head. "Fucking little-"

Then Dom came into the dressing room. "Hey!" I greeted him.

He laughed anxiously. "Hey, Flo. Hey Rhe-"

"Shut up, dickhead. You're not invited to our wedding." Rhea snapped at him, not even looking at him.

Doms mouth opened and he looked at me and he was so worried and so upset.

I gave him a happy look, smiling and nodding, mouthing that he is invited.

Dom just grinned happily.

"I can see you two." Rhea said, looking at us through the mirror.

Dom and I laughed a little and he started getting his gear all ready to go.

NXT went by smoothly. Thankfully, because I was so tired and ready to go home to bed with my fiancé. I just hoped she didn't have anything planned... Because I would fall asleep.

Who was I kidding? Of course I wouldn't go to sleep if she started anything...

But when we got home, she got me ice cream in bed and then rubbed my feet. It was pretty shocking. Something was up, but I didn't know what and she wasn't giving anything up.

The next couple days we're exactly like that. She was too kind to me. Hardly sexual and hardly rude. It's like she was saving it all up for... up for something.

We were on the way to Smackdown in a rental truck with the guys when I turned to her and asked her. "Is your family coming over here for the wedding?"

Rhea nodded. "Of course... I just have to help out with some travel costs for them. But I don't mind."

Oh right, she was loaded.

"You need to get an exact number, so we can book the venue." I told her.

"I can do that." She said, so nicely.