Part 82 - Booking For Ripley

"Just here." I pointed out the restaurant just to the right. I was starving.

"I know, pretty girl." Rhea whispered, pulling into a park with ease. "I did look it up before we left."

I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car, feeling happy that Rhea didn't know I did it.

We got inside and sat down. I scanned the drinks list, trying to decide if I alcohol was a good idea right now. "You can drink if you want, the doctor said 2 weeks. It's been longer than that." Rhea insisted I get a drink.

I told the lovely waiter for a wine of his choice, something sweet. And he looked to Rhea, who just asked for some iced tea. "You can drink, Rhea." I told her.

She shook her head softly. "I don't want to."

I tilted my head. "You don't want to?"

She nodded. "I need to drive." When she said that my heart warmed. She wanted me to feel 100% safe in the car with her. I reached across the table and held her hand firmly.

Across the room I noticed a flash of light, and looked that way to someone with their phone out and had taken a picture of us. Rhea saw it and rolled her eyes, but she didn't let go of my hand. "I don't care. Ignore them."

"You know, I wouldn't say the public, especially your Twitter..." I laughed. "Know about us."

Rhea shrugged. "We haven't kept it a secret."

I puckered my lips in thought. "Can I post you?"

Rhea widened her eyes. "Post me?"

"On maybe Instagram?"

Rhea huffed. "Not my face, but you can take a photo of my hand. I think my tattoo is pretty noticeable."

"It's gonna ruin kayfabe. For my thing with Trevor and Dom." I said.

Rhea shrugged again. "I think people understand it's not real, Flo. I wouldn't mind the universe knowing who exactly you belong to in and out of the ring."

My cheeks flushed a little. "I'll do it later."

Rhea raised her brows. "What in your bikini? Don't think so."

I rolled my eyes softly. "It's not going to be of me. Of you."

"Me in a bikini? You're basically feeding me to my thousands of Twitter girlfriends." Rhea said and I knew she was just teasing me.

I huffed and smiled. "Shut up, Rhea."

Rheas eyes deepened and she tightened her grip on my hand. "Pardon?"

I smiled innocently. "Nothing."

The food came and I ate my pork with the biggest smile and mini dance. Rhea glaring but then smiling at me from across the table. "You're a child."

"Well then that makes you a-"

Rhea cut me off. "Shut up, Flo."

I continued eating, and we eventually finished up. Rhea paid after my many offers. Even tipped the waiter too much, more than even I would consider tipping. "Rather generous of you." I said as she opened the door for me.

"That's just me." The whispered with a proud smile, kissing me softly on the head as I got in.

She took off deeper in the city, heading to wherever she was taking me. She eventually pulled into building I'd drive past but never knew what it was for.

Going inside, Rhea held the bag of our bathers on her shoulder, the other hand on my waist. "Booking for Ripley." She told the young woman at a counter.