Part 42 - That Book You Liked

Even after her shower, Rhea was still in a foul mood. I knew it was partly from the fact that we were interrupted again and she wanted to give me release.

But, honestly, she was the one who needed release. I doubt she'd be in half the foul mood she is in if she did.

So over breakfast with the guys, and after countless tries on getting Rhea to smile, I knew what I had to do... once we got back to Florida. Over that weekend.

I wasn't the type of person to initiate that sort of thing in a public place. Such as a plane we'd be catching after the show tonight. That was a Rhea thing.

Luckily, RAW on Monday was in our hometown, so we didn't have to travel or rush anywhere.

We'd just arrived at the arena, and Rhea hadn't moved the protective hand she had on my waist ever since. It's like I could have left her at any moment so she wasn't letting me go. The show was set to start in a few hours and I know she had to get ready, as it takes a while, so I was trying to kick her off me.

But she was insisting I go with her.

So I did, that was until Jon found me and invited me to go out to the ring with him.

Rhea was nearly ready, and besides I'm just by the ring anyway. So she let me go with him, not before casting a death look towards poor Jon.

"Good night?" Jon asked me on the way out, where fans were filtering in and finding their seats. "Did you stay long, I didn't see you and Rhea after a point?" He asked.

I just shrugged, not wanting to bring light to anything that happened last night. "We got tired."

Jon smiled at me lightly, probably sensing there was something else but he didn't ask about it.

Finding my spot by the ring, I crossed my legs and made sure the slit in my lilac dress wasn't too high. Lord knows how much Rhea would start sweating if she saw anyone look at my legs.

She was cute.

The night started like it used to. Smackdown was always a lot more relaxed than RAW. I guess I was just used to it, and it was nice being back. Even the commentators made me feel welcomed back, giving me kind smiles and waves often.

It was in the halfway point of the show and Grayson Waller was introducing his next guests. Damien, Finn and Rhea. It was first going to just be a promo for Night of Champions, but they had more time than expected so now it was going to lead to Finn having a quick match with Grayson.

Grayson introduced the group, and the arena was excited to see the dominant faction. I was surprised when I saw Rhea didn't slick her hair back tonight. She usually only did that for live shows. My guess was she didn't want to spend time away from seeing me that she had to.

As Grayson did his usual thing, stirring the pot and being a little mean towards the group. The Judgment Day also did their thing, claiming they're the most dominant faction.

The segment did what it was meant to do, promote all 3 Night of Champions, Graysons show and The Judgment Day.

Grayson instigated too far and the group got upset, Finn eventually the one to make the move. And the match began.