Part 131 - Mami Says (part 2)

"What did she mean by second time?" I asked Rhea, putting my hand on her shoulder as she walked ahead of me out of the gym.

Rhea let out an annoyed breath. But didn't answer.

Why wasn't she answering.

"Rhea?" I asked again. "Have you brought someone in there-"

"Yes." Rhea answered and opened my side of the car door and nodded me in. She was annoyed, and wanted to leave quickly.

Yes.

"Who?"

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Just get in, angel."

"Don't angel me. I'm asking you ques-"

Rhea basically pushed me in the car and slammed the door on me.

Right...

Well...

Great.

When she came in her side of the car she slammed her own door and started the engine. I didn't think she would talk but she did. "It was probably a bit before I officially met you." She said emotionless. "It was nothing, that's all it was."

"In the gym shower? It doesn't sound like an adventurous place for... you know to have sex with someone that was nothing." I pointed out.

Rhea made eye contact with me. "What are you trying to say?"

I shrugged. "Are you sure you haven't had a relationship?"

"Nothing official. Just a get together a few times." Rhea told me.

"Like for- for sex?" I whispered the question.

"Yes."

It wasn't great to hear, even though it was normal. She didn't know me and had... it wouldn't even be needs because no one touched her. Right? The other persons needs, that she wanted to please.

"What's on your mind?" Rhea asked me, turning to face me in the car fully. "I can hear your head churning. Tell me."

I shrugged a little sadly. "You brought me to a place you already- like- already brought someone before. Did they like the gym?" I asked.

Rhea raised her eyebrows a bit, probably finding my reaction and slight jealousy funny. "She liked the gym. It happened the same day I met her, and that was it."

The same day? She worked... quickly.

"Well." I looked out the window. "Does she still go to this gym?"

Rhea shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't paid any notice. I don't particularly care, and you know I don't."

"Yeah..." I replied.

"You replaced a memory, Flo. You should be proud." Rhea said, slight smile.

But it was the fact she already had the memory to begin with. "What? Replaced a good memory with another good memory?"

Rhea closed her mouth and studied my face. "You're insanely jealous, right now, you know that?"

I shook my head. "I'm not."

"But you are." Rhea smirked and lent her elbow on the window, to look at me further. "It was a good memory back then, you know." My face relaxed. Rhea continued. "I was different before I met you. I didn't really care who I was with, as long as they could handle how rough I was. When I met you, it changed, now I really fucking care. That was a good memory, yes Flo, but the one with you... Puts that one in the dust. The dirt. I don't want them anymore. I just want you in my head."

I smiled a little.

Rhea reached for my hand. "I told you no one has touched me, I didn't lie about that." I believed her. "I just used them as a way for me to get my... anger out. They were fine with it, obviously, and that's all they were."

"Have you been the most- rough with me?" I asked softly.

Rhea smirked a little. "I love your jealous face..."

"Rhea..." I complained.

"Florence..."

I crossed my arms trying to look as angry as I could. "Answer me."

Rhea giggled to herself. "A jealous face and a bratty mouth... my favourite." She licked over her top teeth.

I huffed. "Please answer me honestly."

Rhea dropped her smile a bit. "Maybe once, there was something rougher."

I raised my eyebrows. "Rougher?"

Rhea nodded. "You wanted the truth and that's what I'm giving you."

"Why was it rougher?" I asked, nervously.

Rhea looked out the window. "I don't really want to talk about this much more... as much as I tease you, I don't want you uncomfortable or upset. I was really pissed when Abby said that, because I knew you'd worry."

"That's my last question and then we can go." I told her.

Rhea let out a breath. "I saw her a few times over a few months, every time she'd bring something for me to use on her." Rhea didn't really want to talk about this, but she did for me. "Once... she brought cable ties. She liked to be bitten and slapped. You can imagine that."

Cable ties?

She's restrained me before. Bit me and slapped me.

"You've done all of that to me, though." I said.

"I have, but this woman would beg for me to do it until she was bleeding, and then more." Rhea said. "She enjoyed pain."

I looked down and my lip curled a bit, not really wanting to think about that. I was a bit...

"Don't be insecure, Flo. Really." Rhea told me, putting her hand on my thigh. "I fucking love you. You take everything I give you so well. My fucking favourite reactions, sounds, the way you cum is perfect. Anything I do to you is better than anything I've ever done. There's a reason I'm marrying you, and not the others."

She just healed every upset I had in me. Every pang of jealousy. She was marrying me.

I was marrying Rhea bloody Ripley.

But Rhea was marrying Florence darn Miller, and I had her around my little finger.

My still empty finger.

"I actually have one more question." I said, as Rhea rolled her eyes. "Can I have my ring?"

The side of her lip curled up. "Oh, but the games not done yet. Mami says is just starting... but before that, we're playing Flo says."

Flo says...

The whole ride home I was bouncing my foot in eagerness, and coming up with things I can get Rhea to do.