Part 105 - A Pretty Penny

I woke up with a headache, and I was so thirsty.

My eyes blinked open and I turned over in bed. It was far too bright. I just closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep.

Sooo tired.

"Baby girl."

Huh?

I opened my eyes and my beautiful girlfriend was on her side, looking at me. Staring at me. Freshly showered and in comfortable clothes. "Our flight to Canada is in 2 hours." She whispered.

I groaned and turned over.

10 seconds later, Rhea was at that side, squat to near my face. She swiped my cheek softly with her hand. "As pretty as you look right now, you may want to get up and get changed. I tried to put pajamas on you, but you wouldn't let me undress you. You said I was taking advantage of you." Rhea was disappointed with her tone.

I smiled a little. "Sorry."

"Mmm, I should think so." Rhea said boldly. "Get up." Then she stood up and pulled the covers off my body.

"Rhea." I groaned, turning back over and huffing.

"Groan my name again and I'll turn it into a fucking moan, angel." She threatened.

I immediately began sitting up, blinking awake.

"I'll turn the shower on for you, and I'll bring in a coffee. Don't lock the door." And she left the bedroom.

I eventually got up. Only have to be told once more.

We were at the airport, about to board when I grabbed Rheas arm, walking close beside her. "You alright?" She asked me, concerned.

"Yeah, just... sorry about the night." I said. "In my defence, I remember it was completely Dominiks fault."

"Oh, I know." Rhea replied. "But you did try to run off on me. Where were you even trying to go?"

I thought about the night. Unsure. I scratched my chin, then smiled. "We wanted nose piercings."

Rhea shook her head. "They would never have pierced you two in the state you were in."

I shrugged. "We nearly got there."

"Nearly." Rhea agreed, still not happy with it. "You'd be paying for that... maybe in Fiji. I have a few things I've packed for you."

"That's why you brought so many bags." I pointed out.

We packed a whole lot to bring to Fiji, then Australia. Probably too much.

Rhea just rolled her eyes as we boarded the plane.

An hour into the flight, Rhea passed me her cup of water, making sure I stayed hydrated. I pretended to sip it, giving it back to her. I could drown myself if I kept drinking anymore water.

Rhea took it back, happy that I drank some more. I rested my head on her shoulder, kissing her over her jumper shoulder. She kissed me back on the top of the head. "I can't wait to get this over and done with tonight, then get back on a plane."

I hummed against her shoulder. "But then we have like 15 hours of travel to get there."

"I know." She breathed out. "But it's with you " I smiled, feeling really special. "This is going to be the best holiday of your life, Angel. I promise. You deserve every single second of happiness."

"I know you're going to make sure of that." I assured her, grinning on her shoulder.

God, I loved this woman.