Part 126 - Mood Swings

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the best movie, what are you talking about?" Dom was cringing at Damien who just said his favourite was The Prisoner of Azkaban.

"You're crazy if you think that's better." Damien said.

JD laughed. "I like the first one."

I looked to Rhea who was lying in bed, nearly asleep but keeping a lazy hand on my thigh as I sat beside her.

I put my hand on hers. "What's your favourite?" I asked her, wanting her to talk. Especially to me, she has been a bit quiet during all of this.

Rhea opened her eyes fully to me, then looked around to the guys. "I don't care."

I looked to Dom who shrugged.

"I like the last one." I told the guys. "Nothing better than the finish." I said, which made Rhea chuckle.

Of course.

Dom giggled to himself.

I looked the way Damien was who was looking... beside me to where Rheas engagement ring was sat. Not on her finger.

He looked at me worriedly.

I took a breath and looked down to Rhea. "I'm just going to grab a drink with Damien. Want anything?"

"You're going where?" She snapped and sat up, now giving me her attention.

"A coffee, Rhea, want one?" Damien stood up.

Rhea looked between Damien and I, but cleared her throat and took her hand off of me. "No."

I slowly got off from her bed and followed Damien outside. On the way out, Rhea was snapping something at Dom and JD, how they were being so annoying.

Damien got my attention just as I got out. "Is everything ok with you guys?"

I crossed my arms and let out a worried breath. "I think so, she is really upset and believes i don't trust her. Which isn't the case."

"You guys seemed a lot better when I came in before. You were on top of her." Damien pointed out.

I shrugged. "We love eachother, missed eachother, but she's still upset about it."

"She's not wearing her engagement ring. Neither are you, what does that mean?" Damien asked very curiously.

"She- she said she wanted to give it back to me." I said. "I don't know what she's doing with hers, she could put it on soon."

Damien shook his head. "She can't be serious? She was all over someone else, if I saw that, if anyone saw that, you'd be upset. It doesn't mean you don't trust her."

I nodded. "I know, she just- she's hurt."

Damien crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Do you know how I can make her believe that I do?" I asked.

Damien ummed and ahhed. "Tell her like a huge secret, or, something like that."

I shrugged. "I don't really have a secret she doesn't know."

"Then I don't know, Flo. Talk to her again soon, make her believe you." Damien said. "I don't know why she's being a pain."

I understood why she was upset about it. I just wished she wasn't. I trusted her so much. I trusted her when I put myself in front of her and took a gunshot for her.

Damien and I went to grab some coffee and went back to the room.

Going inside, Rhea was on her side and staring boredly at Dom and JD, who were talking about some video game. She was not interested at all.