Part 29 - Pain or Torture? Both

I gasped when Rhea roughly grabbed my jaw, pulling me to stand. Our naked bodies were so close to touching, and our lips even closer.

But the fact Rhea was nearly panting at me, she was insanely angry. I doubt she'd be kissing me anytime soon. "Fucking brat, running off like that. I should make you sit on that chair and watch me fuck my own hand." Rhea hardened her grip on my jaw and pushed me towards the bed.

I fell hard on my stomach, making a small noise at the impact. I was flipped onto my back quickly and with intent.

Rhea gripped my thighs, pulling me to the edge of the bed so she could settle between my legs. Her hands fell on my shoulders, keeping me basically strapped to the bed.

I felt her faintly move between our legs, and our middles rubbed together only for a second. "Mmm, you felt that, Flo?" Rhea talked down to me. "You want it?"

I nodded, holding onto her arms that was pressing my shoulders down.

"Don't touch me." She pushed my hands away and wrenched them above my head, slamming them on the bed. "Look at you." She smirked, admiring her way down my body. "Wet. Flushed skin. Clean. Gorgeous." Rhea licked over her teeth. "You're about to be bruised all over, Flo. Do you want that?"

I slowly nodded, watching up at her to what she was going to do next.

"You move your fucking arms, Flo. And I'll leave you on the bed." Rhea snapped, dragging her hands teasingly down my arms, armpits, sides, breasts and down my legs.

Then she left me completely. Walking across the room to rifle through a drawer in her wardrobe.

I gulped when she pulled out what I knew was a vibrator wand, chucking it on the bed beside me. Then she followed it with some sort of body oil, a long plastic toy that appeared to be some sort of whip. She pulled out some sort of underwear but hesitated and put it back.

I was looking down at the whip when she turned around to face me. "Nervous, Flo?" She whispered, coming back between my legs to run her hands up my sides. "Do you remember the word, angel?" Rhea whispered in my ear as she kissed around it.

I nodded. "Yeah." I got out, a little nervous if I must admit.

"Mmm, my good girl." She complimented, slapping me swiftly across the cheek. She immediately grabbed it after to inspect it, smiling at probably not leaving a mark this time.

Why did I just enjoy that?

"I'm going to give you two options. Choose one." Rhea said, kissing her way down my stomach. "Pain or torture, Flo?"

Oh.

I squinted down at where she was licking my lower stomach. "What's the difference?" I whispered.

Rhea snapped back up to me, pressing her hand on my throat. "Did I fucking tell you you could talk. Choose one, or I'll do both."

"I-um. Maybe." I really didn't know. Pain or torture? What sort of question was that.

Rhea flipped me over on my stomach, yanking my hips up in an arch. She squeezed my behind. "Too late, angel. You're getting both." She said eagerly. "Are you wet for mami, Flo?" Rhea asked.

I looked at her over my shoulder. "Yes." It wasn't a lie. "Feel for yourself." I added.

"Fuck, you have some balls, Flo. Talking back to me like that." Rhea grabbed the whip beside me and my body tensed up. "A lashing for how many times you've been a brat this week? How many is that?"

Oh my... I had no idea. Too much. Too many. "I don't know." I said.

Rhea smacked the end of the whip against her hand in impatience. She pressed her hips against my behind as she talked. "Let's see, there was that time in the drive thru. Many times on the aeroplane... once at the live show. So adding further onto that, that's 12, Flo. Do you agree?"