Part 67 - Bold To Assume

"Are you alright, Flo?" Rhea asked me, unlocking the door to the hotel we have tonight.

"I'm fine, are you alright?" I asked, looking up to her and pulling her inside quicker.

She locked the door and dropped her gear all onto the floor, sitting herself onto the bed. She held her arms out, flicking her fingers as a way to tell me to come to her.

I went over and tried to sit beside her, but Rhea pulled my hips to sit on her. But I did one better and straddled her. Rhea watched my hips come to rest on hers. She looked up at me. "Does it hurt?" She has soft and a gentle hand on my lower stomach, and my back.

"It's really fine." I told her, smiling at her. "You need to stop worrying about it. I'm healing really good, you'll see after my check up appointment the day after next."

Rhea nodded. "We'll see."

I pushed a bit of her stray hair back from her face, and she closed her eyes in relaxation as I did it. Making sure it was all from her face. "It's getting long, are you going to keep slicking if back like you do?"

Rhea didn't open her eyes. "I think I'm going to grow it out."

"Really?" I asked softly, looking at my fingers to the stickiness now on my fingers. But I kept pressing my fingers through her hair anyway. "You look pretty when you're hairs out. Do you want to shower so you can get all of this gel out?"

"Mmm, not yet." Rhea whispered, enjoying my touch.

I noticed her entire makeup still on, black lipstick and all. She only changed her clothes since the show, putting on a black set of track pants and a baggy shirt.

"What about your makeup? I can take it off for you?" I offered. "Do you have makeup wipes?"

"No." Rhea whispered, but I knew she did. She carefully stood up with ease, keeping me wrapped against her body. She turned around, laying me down softly on the bed beneath her, settling between my legs. Wrapping her arms around me, and pressing her body against mine in a warm hug. "Hm, Flo."

"Yes, Rhea?" I replied sweetly, kissing her softly on the ear.

"I really want-" she cleared her throat. "I want to mark your entire body with my lipstick." She said in my neck.

I laughed a little. "Do it, then."

Rhea shook her head against my skin. "I can't push you."

"Rhea..." I breathed. "I'm fine. I actually want it. My body wants it. Wants you."

"I don't know." She replied softly. " I'm so scared."

"Scared." I pulled back so Rhea had to look at me. "What ever for?"

Rhea swallowed. "Hurting you."

"You know, there's things we- you can do that don't end in me having an orgasm, Rhea." I told her, feeling smart about it.

Rhea raised her eyebrows. "It'd just make you hornier, angel. And you're already so desperate..." Rhea came back to my neck, putting a peck on the skin. Making my chin lift up in much needed affection... "Look at my girl, huh... so fucking pretty with my black lipstick marks on her neck." She was looking at my neck.

She kissed my jaw, making a soft noise leave my throat. "You like when I mark you, angel?" Rhea asked, tucking some of my hair behind my ear, planting another soft kiss on my ear. I nodded. "You like when mami kisses you?"

Oh, wow. Of course I let out a soft. "Yes."

I found her shoulders, holding onto her above me. "Push me off if I get too heavy on you, baby. I don't know if I'm going to be able to control myself." Rhea told me, kissing my chin, then the lowest part of my jaw.