Part 59 - Pics?

I began rifling through Rheas drawer.

I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself.

I looked at all the toys she had in there. And honestly, I only saw 3 things, and I had no idea what they were before I shut it and left the room.

It made me nervous, but, excited to the future.

I was deciding if I should get sushi or Indian for dinner, or just screw it and order McDonald's, when Rhea sent me a text.

Rhea Ripperz 💗: I've just landed. You're fine?

Florence: I'm perfect? Just deciding what I was going to have for dinner.

Rhea Ripperz 💗: What's your options?

Florence: Sushi, Indian or... McDonalds 🫣

Rhea Ripperz 💗: Send me your bank details. I'll send you money for McDonalds.

Florence: You're sweet but I can get it, Rhea xx

Rhea Ripperz 💗: Send them, Flo. Quick.

Knowing well enough by now, I sent them through. To which Rhea sent me...

$300+

Florence: $300! How much do you think I can eat 🤣

Rhea Ripperz 💗: You should be thankful. Get yourself something nice on Amazon 🖤

I smiled to myself and couldn't help myself blush for the next few minutes.

Ordering food, I was waiting for it to be delivered. It was going to be like an hour...

I searched on Amazon for a while, but... stopped because I missed Rhea.

I waited a while, about half an hour before messaging her again.

Florence: I miss you a lot 🥹 What are you up to tonight? xx

Rhea replied in about 1 minute. Maybe less.

Rhea Ripperz 💗: Gym, angel. You? x

I grinned to myself on her couch that she used an 'x'.

Florence: Send sweaty pics? 🥺xx

My phone flashed with a call from Rhea.

I answered it. "Hello." I said sweetly.

"Why do you want sweaty pics all of a sudden?" She asked.

I laughed. "I like seeing you work hard."

"Mmm, I'll see. Are you ok? What are you up to?" Rhea asked, she was breathing pretty hard in the back.

"Just sitting on your couch, waiting for my McDonalds..."

"You're a healthy girl." I could hear Rhea smile through the phone. "Eat a nutritious breakfast please."

"I will. You should get back to your workout, Rhea." I told her.

Rhea cleared her throat. "Maybe- maybe I can give you a call when I'm done?"

My heart warmed. "Of course."

"Alright, I love you, Flo. Enjoy your dinner, and make sure you lock the front door."

I giggled. "I love you." And we hung up.

20 minutes later my food showed up and I brought it to the couch, eating and stuffing my face with way too much. But, oh well.

It made it so much better when Rhea sent me a text during it too.