Part 16 - Mine

Rhea wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding me tightly. I was stuck. I lent up on my elbows to watch her.

She was about to lick me when she noticed me watching. She jumped up, grabbing me by the neck tightly.

I gasped and held onto her wrist, unsure of what I did. My face turned sour as I cringed at the pain that was probably coming. "You're a bit too confident for my liking." Rhea stated, examining my face.

I felt the tears in my eyes, threatening to spring free.

"If you like to watch, you can watch." Rhea said, yanking me up and pushing me across the bed. "You can watch, angel." Rhea added, pushing my head down over the edge of the bed.

I was upside down, looking at myself in the mirror that was beside the bed.

"Watch me eat you out, Flo." Rhea whispered, spreading my legs.

The mirror gave me a perfect view of my body, legs spread and where Rhea was bringing her mouth down. I watched as she studied my vagina, first.

Then she spat on it, making my legs jerk, my hips buckle. Rhea looked at me through the mirror, smile on her cheeks.

My face was red and flushed. I was hot already, and a little light headed.

Rhea licked straight through my centre, harshly yet perfect. I squirmed, moaning and reaching for something to hold onto and stabilise myself.

Rhea chuckled against me, then flicked her tongue against my clit. The cool metal of her tongue piercing adding an extra sensation. "You like when I flick your clit with my tongue, Flo?" Rhea whispered in between her flicking

I was discovering I really enjoyed a dirty mouth.

I couldn't stop the sweet moans from coming from me. My back arching into her tongue. My arms fell down, hands holding onto the carpet my head was close too.

Between the rolling of my eyes, my face was getting pinker by the minute, a long with my mind getting dizzier. Lighter.

It was... better.

As Rhea squeezed my hips, she sucked on my clit, making me jerk and gasp.

The white in my head, near my eyes was making it so much better. It was much more pleasurable.... I was... was it-

"Rhea." I whispered when I think I blacked out a second.

I felt her leave for a second, and i whimpered that she left. Then I was yanked up the bed and shoved down, head hitting the pillow.

As the blood left my head, I could focus back completely on Rhea. I looked down as she sunk back on her stomach to bury her lips on me. Using a flat tongue and scooping it inside me. "You know, Flo..." Rhea whispered between licks. Panting like I was "I think you like being treated like a whore."

Wide mouthed, all I could concentrate on was the tightening happening in my middle. I was so close.

Rhea pulled away, and sucked on the inside of my thigh. I watched her do it for seconds. When she let go, she licked it, which I think was to ease the sting. She left a deep red mark, that would no doubt turn purple. "I only enjoy marking you if you want it. Do you want more, Flo?" Rhea asked, hovering over my other thigh.

I quickly nodded my head, trying to catch my breathe.

Rhea smirked up at me, from between my legs. "Such a slut." She whispered, sinking onto the skin of my thigh.

She was harder with this one. Using her teeth with it. I autonomously began closing my legs at the pain, whimpering a little.

Rhea snapped my legs back open, not letting my thigh go.