Part 7 - The Legal Limit

I unfortunately was sat between Logan Paul and Trevor, in the backseat of an uber. Talk about uncomfortable.

And it wasn't the fact that they were chatting to each other over the top and front of me. Damien was in the passenger side, staring at me through the mirror with a grin on his face.

All I could do was shake my head at him.

The bar was fairly small, but popular nonetheless. It had a hint of modernity to it, as well as class. Which I enjoyed.

Damien ordered himself, Finn, Seth, Becky and I a sweet wine, and Seth claimed he'd get the next round.

Trevor and Logan were still loud in conversation as they ordered their own vodka drinks.

I took a spot beside Becky, leaving the spot next to me open. Beside Becky, Seth sipped his wine and swished it around his mouth and went "ah"

Becky lightly slapped him on the arm. "We aren't at the kitchen table, babe." She joked.

I chuckled, but Seth hardly cared and did it again even louder to annoy Becky. But she laughed anyway at him.

Damien was beside Seth and he leaned along the table to me. Becky and Seth both listening too. "Hey, Flo, does that not affect you at all?" Damien asked, nodding his head across across the bar to where Trevor was obviously flirting his way with the bartender.

I smiled and shook my head. "Not at all."

Damien smirked a bit. "You're better than me."

Becky turned to look at me. "You two broke things off for a reason, obviously it was on good terms, what happened there?" She asked. "Only if you're comfortable telling us." Becky clarified.

"We both just-"

I didn't get to finish because someone plopped on the seat beside me, making me jump a little.

It was Rhea, not looking at me, but talking quietly to Dominik across the bar. She had black jeans, a tight black top on, as well as her hair down and looking extremely soft.

I returned my attention back to the others. I cleared my throat. "We both just wanted different things in our lives. He's a bit older than me and I wasn't ready for the kids and all of that."

Becky nodded, understanding. "You're young, I get that."

"I recommend holding off as long as you can." Seth jokes, cackling. But Becky swatted his arm again.

They were adorable.

Seth ordered a new round of drinks for us all, and Becky had moved to chat to Finn down the bar. Logan ended up replaced her, keeping me occupied.

Beside me, Rhea hadn't moved from the spot. She was talking to Dom and a few others through the night, not drinking either. I wondered why she even came if she wasn't going to drink, involve herself in conversations. She didn't really seem to want to be here.

"I've always wanted to go to Switzerland." Logan caught my attention, talking about our dream vacation spots.

I nodded, agreeing it seemed like a beautiful place. "Personally, I'd love to visit Fiji. A week of pure sun, swim and attempted surfing." I giggled.

Logan smiled at seeing me. "You know, you're really sweet." He complimented.

"Thanks, Logan." I took a sip of my wine.

He leaned in to be a bit quieter and grinned cheekily. "I'd love to take to you to Fiji sometime."

I blushed a little, sitting back. I really wasn't interested in him. I felt really bad, but I hadn't been leading him on. I was trying my best to be friendly.