Part 127 - Very Public Place

"Rhea... I don't know if this is a good idea." I whispered, worried and looking from her kissing down my arms to the shut door to her room.

"Angel..." Rhea whispered, looking down at me. She grabbed my cheeks roughly and squeezed to force me to face her. "I haven't made my fiancé cum in too long... not to mention I was just fucking spiked, you were attacked and I'm still in this damned hospital bed. You're not going to say no to me are you?" She stared down at me, serious eyes and a small smirk.

I didn't dare say no. I softly shook my head.

"That's my fucking good girl." Rhea snapped, and let my face go, moving down to pull the hem of my shirt up and begin kissing my stomach.

My hands found her hair and I held onto it, my eyes closing in pleasure.

"I love you so much." Rhea whispered and kissed over my belly button, then used her tongue and licked down to my hips. She pulled my pants down, panties along with it. She shuffled down so her mouth was right there between my legs. "Maybe I should fuck you instead." She teased me and kissed my inner thigh.

"But you- you can't." I got out.

"Oh I can fuck you with my own pussy, baby." Rhea told me.

Oh.

Rhea spat on my clitoris, grinning to herself before licking straight through my folds.

"Oh my god." I moaned quietly, legs widening for her.

"Mmm, you taste fucking amazing." Rhea said and licked through me again. I watched every time and my juices getting stuck on her tongue, but she lapped and swallowed all of it. "I could have you for three meals a day, baby girl."

Moans left my throat, maybe too loud, I held my mouth shut as she sucked on my clitoris. Sharply before letting it go with a pop. My legs flinched as she did it.

"Fuck, you're so hot. My fiancé is the sexiest little thing." Rhea complimented, squeezing my hips with her hands and softly circling her tongue against me. Perfectly and so smoothly. Her tongue piercing hitting the right spots.

"Oh, Rhea... god."

"Quiet baby, before I have to shut you up with my fingers down your throat." She said and continuing absolutely devouring me. Sucking and licking on me, then teasing me with a kiss.

It was so hard to stay quiet.

I bit my lower lip to keep quiet, grabbing anything I could. I found the bedsheets to hold, but then Rhea took my hands in hers and interlocked her fingers. Squeezing them and giving me something to hold. "Don't cum yet, Angel, I'm not done." Rhea begged, not helping herself by how she kept circling her tongue. "Please, please, don't cum yet." She pleaded.

Oh god.

Rhea moved up to hover over me, replacing her tongue with two middle fingers and teasingly my clit gently with them. She brought her face so close to mine, basically breathing in my own quiet moans. "Hold it, baby. I'm no where near done..."

"I'm- im close."

"I don't care, fucking hold it for me." Rhea whispered. "Can you do that, baby girl? Scream if you have to, bite my shoulder, close your eyes-"

"Rhea... you're not helping." My face scrunched in pleasure as her fingers kept the steady pace on me. I let out a loud moan, my stomach tensing.

Rhea pushed her two fingers in my mouth, deep and making me gag at first on her fingers. They muffled every single one of my moans.

I found Rheas eyes and she was staring down at me, smirking and enjoying what she was looking at. "Fuck. You look so sexy with my fingers down your throat." She whispered.

God. My stomach tensed again, and my back arched.

"Don't cum, sweet girl. Not yet." Rhea ordered. "Hold it for me, let me see those pretty eyes roll back."

My eyes did exactly as she said, rolling back and my thighs began to shiver.

Rhea slowed her movements down and then she pulled her hands away from my my mouth and out from between my legs.

She bent down to kiss me deeply, wet and fast.

I kissed her back, holding her around the waist.

"So sexy." She whispered between kisses. "Fuck." She pulled back and pushed me back flat on the bed, shuffling back down to between my legs.

Rhea quickly buried her lips between my lips, using her plump and swollen lips to suck at my clitoris.

I was getting extremely close. Too close.

I held her hair and she let me pull and tug on it for support. "I love when you're rough with me." Rhea said between licks.

I took a note of that and lifted my chin in pure pleasure.

My spine arched and I let out a loud and sweet moan. "Rhea!"

"Shhh, Flo. Shh." Rhea shushed.

"I'm so-" I could feel it starting in my stomach, and making my toes curls. "I'm so close... I-"

"Cum for them then, baby. Cum on Mami's tongue. She wants all your cum."

My body did what she wanted to, exploding in a deep orgasm, and Rheas hand immediately came up on my mouth, covering all my moans.

Halfway through, Rhea covered my sounds with a her own lips, enveloping me in a deep kiss. Holding my face and groaning herself to help me through my orgasm. "You're so pretty... keep it going for me... keep cumming for me." Rhea urged.

When my breaths calmed down, Rhea pulled her lips off to look at my face, studying me. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Great." I let out a breath, smiling to myself.

"Ready for round 2 then." Rhea smirked and and pushed mg hair from my face.

Round 2?

"Rhea... I don't think it's-"

"Are you denying me?" Rhea asked angrily, stopping to stare at me. "You tell me no right now, Flo, I'll remember it and I'll make you fucking squirt in a very public fucking place. Don't test me."

Oh, but I loved testing her.

I smiled to myself because I knew what I was going to say.

"No." I whispered it.

Rhea didn't even huff or complain. She slowly sat up from me and smirked a little, like she knew I would say that. Like she was I was a very...

"Such a desperate whore, all for me." Rhea whispered, moving us and on the bed so she came and lied beside me.

Rhea pulled me into her arms. "I can't wait to get out of here and back home." Holding me around the stomach.

"I missed home." I looked to the side and at her.

Rhea looked down at me. "I missed you." And she lent in to kiss me. Just once. "Sleep, angel... We can leave soon."

I never followed an order so fast.