Part 147 - Pleasing

I was busy with attempting bathing Barry and Luna at the same time, and struggling. Barry was going crazy, and annoyed Luna it made me sad.

When I tried to wash Luna, Barry would get jealous and climb all over her and wanting pets.

I'd been trying for like an hour to clean these two, and was about to give up.

I washed them singularly, starting with Barry and then putting him out the door so I can wash Luna comfortably.

I then had to shower and get all the dog wash off of me, it was everywhere. Then clean the bathtub. It was honestly a hard task, and I made sure to note to take them to a groomers instead next time.

Settling back on the couch, I grabbed my phone and had 10 messages and 2 missed calls from Rhea.

What was she doing?

She'd have to be on the bus by now I think. It was late, and they'd just finished the first live show, travelling to the next city.

I opened the one from Damien first, he sent me a picture.

Damien: Please reply to Rhea, Flo! She is dying and about to make this bus driver take her to the airport 🤦🏽‍♂️

I opened Rheas messages and she was wondering what the hell I was doing and why I wasn't replying. Wondering if something had happened.

She was too worried.

Florence: I'm ok, Rhea! Just washed Barry and Luna x

She replied so fast.

Bottom 💗: Tell me when you'll be gone for 2 hours next time, Florence. I was about to fucking quit my job.

Florence: You worry too much x

Bottom 💗: I'm very fair, Florence.

Florence: Please don't call me by my full name... it's angry x

Bottom 💗: You're right, I am very angry.

Florence: 😔😔

Bottom 💗: Thank you for bathing them, Angel x

I smiled to myself, feeling a lot better.

The next day I was at IKEA, trying to find a new table for the living room, when Damien sent me another photo.

They'd be at the arena by now, and I was wondering what he sent. I stopped my search and opened it.

Damien: 🫣