Part 14 - Guts, Hate and Ruin

The entirety of The Judgment Day stalked the ring like they were waiting for someone to enter at anytime. They looked prepared for any and everything.

They cut their usual promos, claiming to be the most dominant faction of the WWE and with that, Rhea being the most dominant champion.

They were cut off by AJ Styles and Seth Rollins, which set up the main event tonight. A tag match with them, and The Judgment Day. Which, no doubt would include shenanigans.

As Rhea was stepping from the ring in front of me, she dropped her belt on the way out. Bent over to pick it up, behind on display for everyone. The muscles in her thighs tended and I had to look away.

Was it really "accidental."

Based on the look over her shoulder at me afterwards, the smirk on there, it was a yes.

She was playing with me. Toying with me.

But I didn't know why. Was she testing me? Did I pass?

It made me grow riskier myself. I think I had this new found edge with Rhea, someone I'd never discovered until now. I'd try and play her own games against her.

It was lucky Logan Paul was here tonight, because I'd be chatting to the young man after tonight.

If Rhea wanted me to prove myself to her, that I can take it. I didn't know exactly how to do that, but why not try and make her come to me instead. Make her realise she doesn't want to let me prove myself. She just wants to have me.

That was the goal anyway.

As the show went on, it was normal as ever. Just announcing and reacting. As the main event came on, shenanigans took place early on in the match with Rhea and Dom.

While the ref was distracted, Rhea held back AJ for Dom to punch or kick. But Seth came out of nowhere, pummelling Dom to the ground, and Rhea stunned in shock.

She got up and squared to Seth, egging him on to hit her

She got up and squared to Seth, egging him on to hit her. Slap her. Fight her. Seth all but twinkled his fingers playfully down at her.

The red shouted, pointing to Rhea and Dom, kicking them out from ringside.