Part 52 - Darling

"Is your shoulder ok?" Rhea softly asked me as she locked the door to the hotel room.

I shrugged it, feeling it and it ached. "Yeah, it'll be fine." I replied.

Rhea let out this sad breath and shrugged some of her clothes off, so did I and sat on the bed.

"Do you want to see what I wrote on you?" Rhea brought up, and she lent on her knee in front of me. "Can I show you?" She asked softly. Sweetly,

"Right now?"

Rhea nodded and reached up my thighs to grab my tights to pull them down my legs. Then she stood up, pulled me up and helped me take my dress off. She looked down and smiled at the mark she wrote. "Can you read it from there?" I looked down and eventually read the label.

An Angel.

Oh.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I thought you wrote something really filthy on me."

Rhea smiled. "I was going to. I'm glad I didn't now."

Rhea asked if she wanted her to rub it off, but I said I liked it. She grabbed some of my pajamas and helped me dress up in them. Not even commenting on the gorgeous flowery set...

"Hop in." Rhea told me as she changed into some comfier clothes of her own. So I did and laid down, watched her come in beside me.

"I feel really bad for how I reacted tonight." Rhea whispered. "You know I get so-" Rhea grabbed my hands under the covers. "I get so protective of you. I can't stand Ricochet, and I'm sorry because I know he means a lot to you..."

"Im not asking for you two to be best friends. Just exist with eachother, please." I said. "I can't stand you two arguing and getting physical."

Rhea looked down. "I promise, I'm going to try and make amends with him. Apologise and talk to Jon, too. I promise, Flo."

"Ok." I nodded, believing her completely. "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch. You're not."

Rhea rubbed up and down my arms. "I can be."

I laughed. "Just a little." And Rhea smiled. "Trevor shouldn't have shouted at you like he did."

Rhea shrugged. "I probably shouldn't have shoved Jon off you. He was doing what I should have been doing, protecting you, and I'm sorry I wasn't there."

I held her hand, feeling her fingers. "But you were. You found me. You're here now."

Rhea looked sad. "I hate seeing you upset. And I hate being the one to make you feel like that."

I smiled, not because of what she said. But because I was realising how far she was coming. She now apologised to me, she was admitting she hated making me upset. She was going to apologise for me... she was really good at this girlfriend thing. "Flo?" Rhea said.

"Sorry." I shook my head. "You know you're a great girlfriend."

Rhea looked like she didn't believe it.

"You're good at communication. Honest. Loyal. We have fun. You're... good with my body. Plus, you're pretty." Rhea scoffed and laughed. "You're making a lot of progress... this time 3 months ago you would have told me to stay far far away from you."

Rhea nodded. "Thank god you didn't."

I agreed and let her pull me in to a hug. We both fell asleep pretty quickly.

"Baby..." someone was whispering in my ear softly. "Angel?" It was Rhea in my ear, as gentle of a voice and she was stroking up and down my back.

"Mmm?" I mumbled against her chest, feeling very tired.