Part 161 - For You, For Us

"Sure you're ready?" Rhea grabbed my hand, pulling it in to kiss the front of it across from me.

I smiled. "Yes."

Rhea smiled too, let me hand go to finish the last few bites of her breakfast. "I love you." She said.

"I love you." I checked the time. "We should go, though, or we'll be late."

"Yes, Angel." Rhea downed the rest of her juice and stood up, coming over to help me up, even though I didn't need it. I think she was just feeling extra caring since our wedding was so soon.

We'd already had our initial appointment, where they did tests and examined everything they needed to. And everything was healthy and perfect.

Oh, apart from Rhea. She was great, until she basically threatened the doctor to be honest whether or not I'd be a risky pregnancy. The doctor was honest, saying my history can be complicated. But I was healed perfectly, and would still be deemed moderate risk due to the lead poisoning.

Rhea was worried, and she offered nearly everyday to me, how she should carry our baby. How I can do the second one.

Then I cried because she said second one.

Then she had sex with me...

"Are you sure you're not nervous though? It's not my eggs being collected." I grabbed her arm to hold onto it as we walked towards the doctors.

Rhea wrapped an assuring arm around my shoulder. "I feel fine. Great, baby. You're the one who could be pregnant in literally a few weeks." She said.

"What did she say, Rhea. Let's not get our hopes up..." I told her, my voice a little shaky.

"Hey, Flo." Rhea stopped, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I'm gonna give every single one of my hopes to you. Every single one. Even if they do let up, that's fine because there's another. Then another. It's going to work. This is going to work, baby."

I smiled. "What if the donor has like serial killer genes or something..."

Rheas face fell. "Bloody hell, Flo. Don't make me change my mind about having you as my child's mother." I gasped, offended. "Relax, you know that's an obvious joke. It's you or nothing." She assured me, leading us inside the doctors office.

After the appointment, we finished the day off with some last minute wedding shopping. Rhea complained majority of the time, not about the shopping, but about wanting to get me home so she can eat me out.

Oh, I was on my period. By the way...

"So, what colour strap do you want me to fuck you with on the beach huh?" She whispered by my ear as I was picking out napkins.

"Rhea..." I looked at her and then around the shop.

Rhea chuckled by my ear.

That's actually how the whole shopping went. Rhea filling in time by whispering dirty things in my ear. Me, having to stop her from wanting to bring me in the bathroom.

It was hard, I had to really tell her I wanted to keep shopping. I think if it was for anything but our wedding, she wouldn't have cared.

Later that night, I was watching Rhea cut the vegetables with dinner, sipping on some alcohol free... white wine that we had. Yet it was working like normal wine did, making me feel all hot.

It probably had something to do with the fact Rhea was half naked in the kitchen, muscles tensing with every movement...

Plus, because she refused to watch the bit of blood on her lips off yet. The blood she got from between my legs just half an hour ago...