Part 172 - Hungry (part 3)

To say I was uncomfortable was an understatement.

Overdue.

Hungry. All the time.

Tired. All the time.

Unsatisfied.

Still!

I was glaring at Rhea from across the room. She was making me hot chocolate, but that's not what I wanted...

She promised me.

She PINKY PROMISED.

She PROMISED she'd touch me before our boy came out. And he had to be literally so close. As uncomfortable as I was right now, I still wanted to be touched.

"Rheaaaa."

"Yeah, baby?" She looked up from stirring the mug. "You ok?"

"No, I'm not ok." I groaned.

She picked the mug up and came over quickly. "Really uncomfortable? It's not hurting anywhere right?"

"Not hurting. I'm also concerned because they said he was most likely going to be born early, because of the lead through my system still. But he's not doing that. He's not underweight either, he's the right weight. So it's-"

"Baby-" Rhea stopped me. "Listen to me, angel. We've been to the doctor a lot right? They've checked you over a lot, I wouldn't let them leave without making sure it was done right would I? He's not underweight, that means he's a healthy weight yeah?" I nodded, listening to her keep going. "And it's good he wasn't born early either. He has to be ready to come out, but-" she smiled and came and sat closer. "I think he's just happy in there. I don't think he wants to leave yet."

Before I could reply to her sweet words, she gently ushered my to lie flat on the couch so she can settle between my legs, and she pressed a sweet kiss on my belly. She started whispered to my stomach, to our son, and I couldn't hear her...

"Hey... what are you saying?" I ask.

She smiled at me but kept whispering.

"This is so mean, what are you saying?" I tried to reach and grab her hair but I couldn't reach.

Stupid belly.

She looked at me and smiled. "Nothing, we just had a mother to son talk."

"Mother to son talk? What does that even mean? He's 9 months old." I say brattily. "Please tell me you didn't threaten him."

Rhea rolled her eyes and sat up, slowly helping me back up, groaning as I did. "Sorry, angel." Rhea apologised.

"I hate this."

"I know, I wish I could-"

I cut her off. "You could. You could help."

"Mmm? How can I help? I got you your drink, what else do you need?"

I smiled so sweetly at her. "I think you could definitely urge him out by using your-"

"Florence."

"Rhea... you're killing me. Please? Why won't you just try? Please. Please. Please." I begged her, groaning my frustration. "Please, just touch me. Please just do something..."

Rhea stood up and walked away.

Maybe an hour later, we were quiet on the couch watching Smackdown when I got up myself, claiming to need a pee. God it took some convincing to get her to stay seated and that I didn't need help.