Part 97 - Mercy

Rhea pulled my hand all the way inside, kicking her shoes off on the way to the bedroom. I just couldn't stop laughing, tripping over myself.

I quickly stopped laughing when Rhea basically chucked me on the bed. And she came and crawled over my body. I immediately grew nervous.

"Something funny, angel." Rhea asked slowly, and threateningly.

I smiled a little. "Nothing."

Rhea snapped and put her hand on my throat, making my smile drop really quickly. She tilted her head down at me. "I'm going to be so rough with you." She said, making my eyes widen. "Then I'm going to fuck that pretty pussy of yours how I know you like it."

I sat up on my elbows, curious. "How do I like it?"

Rhea smirked. "That's the thing, you like both. Firstly, I'm going to eat out that hot cunt of yours..." Rheas eyes sparkled. "Maybe use one of my other toys on you. Then. Then, I'll fuck you so gently, you'll be begging for me to go harder."

Between my legs grew warm.

I pretended to look at my watch. I knew it was getting rather late. "Better get a move on."

Rhea chuckled darkly at me shaking her head. "Have you forgotten we still have 4 days off."

My smile fell. Yes I indeed forget. "I have my thing at 10am." I told her.

Rheas face straightened out to annoyance and anger. "Right. Your surprise..." she hissed, frustrated with me. Rhea sat further against my body, bending down to kiss me on the cheek.

I moaned against her, closing me eyes in comfort. Peace

"That's not the sort of noise I want to hear." Rhea snapped up, slapping me quickly across the cheek. I gasped and groaned lightly as I grabbed the sting at my cheek. "There we go." Rhea smiled with amusement. "I wanna hear that filthy mouth of yours."

Oh, I hated this. "Rhea..."'I whispered.

Rhea got off me, stripping off all of her clothes on the way to the dresser. "When I turn around you better be naked for me." Rhea said.

Of course I listened and did as she said, stripping completely down naked. I admired Rheas body as she sorted through things, and she pulled out something I couldn't quite make out.

Rhea turned around and her eyes lit up seeing me named and sitting on the bed.

Rhea grabbed the back of my head, yanking me to stand. "You're going to see this new side of me tonight, alright? You don't like it, you know what to say." She let my hair go. "But I promise to fuck you slow when I get to it."

When she gets to it.

I nodded and Rhea smirked, showing me what was in her hands. "See this, little girl?" She made a show of it in her hands. I nodded, looking at it. "You wear it for me." She said, looking at me. "First, suck Mami's fingers for her." Rhea brought her fingers in her mouth, sucking on her own, coating it in her saliva.

I opened my mouth but Rhea didn't put her fingers in my mouth. She smirked and wiped her fingers across my cheek, marking me with her saliva. "You're going to be coated in mami's spit and cum, by the end of this."

My mouth opened a little, I wasn't sure what to even say. This was seeming dirtier and kinkier than anything.

Rhea quickly put something around my neck, clipping it shut. I looked down at two chains that were attached on the choker, they had clamps on each end. "You've seen these before." Rhea said, picking them up. I do remember when she used them on herself. My body tensed as she clipped them onto my hard nipples. It was a little painful, but I quickly got distracted when Rhea caressed her hand on my jaw briefly.