Part 169 - Attention

"Rhea...." I groaned loudly, lying flat out on the couch. Luna immediately snuggled close in by my side. Finding a comfy spot again.

Rhea never came from her office faster, coming right to me. "Hey, what's up?" She come to squat beside me, pushing my hair out of my face. "You sore?"

"My back is killing me." I admitted.

"Yeah. Did you want a heat pack?" She asked gently, still rubbing my hair.

"Just you." I replied.

Rhea smiled. "Sit up, baby." She helped me sit up, and my god I was so pregnant now. She squeezed in behind me, leaving me sitting between her legs. She started rubbing my lower back, getting it nice and warm with her hands.

"Mmm." I hummed in pleasure, the ache slowly going away. "That's nice."

"Yeah? You like that?" She whispered.

Geez, she doesn't realise her words sometimes affect me so hornily. That's the type of stuff, she says in the bedroom. Somewhere she hasn't taken me in nearly 2 months...

"Flo." Rhea whispered, catching my attention. "I know what you're thinking... You're squirming and your backs gotten hot. Quit it."

I lent my head back on her shoulder. "It'd help."

"I don't think this is like cramps, angel. I don't think it's the same." She replied.

I let out an annoyed breath. "You don't need to be worried about me. You wont hurt me. It's actually really good for me." I tried to convince her.

"I don't know."

"You're soft, Rhea. Remember when I got shot, who soft you were with me? You can be like that." I tell her, making her eyes drop to my lips.

She lent in, I thought to kiss me, but she kept kissed me on the cheek. "You're so close, baby. Afterwards."

I rolled my eyes.

A few days later, I was waiting for Rhea to get back from the airport, and I had just finished watching this extremely spicy movie.

When Rhea came in, tight shorts on and an even smaller sports bra. My hormones shot through the roof.

Horny as hell.

"Rhea." I smiled at her. "Hey."

She grinned when she saw me, coming over to sweep me in a soft hug. "I missed you both." She got to her knees and rubbed over my stomach, putting a soft kiss on there.

My hormones skyrocketed.

She was still on her knees, paying attention to our boy. So much attention I grew jealous and pouted down at her. "He gets so much more attention than I do."

"Mmm? Is that so?" She stood up. "I think the sort of attention you want is something a lot different." Rhea licked the corner of her mouth. "Isn't that right huh?" She rubbed her hands over my cheeks and made me smile.

I held her hands and grinned because she knew me so well. "Don't make me have to force some love out of you."

Rheas face straightened. "And how would you even do that?"

I smiled, and my cheeks blushed as I said it. "I can make you angry." Rheas eyes raised. "Or jealous." I added and they lowered.

"Florence..."

"Rhea..." I whined.

Rhea let me go. "You won't be doing shit, Flo. I'll touch you soon enough. Besides, I don't want to waste this precious energy and dampen this bratty attitude of yours."