Part 133 - Mami Says (part 4)

I thought Rhea was going to kiss me.

She was naked and pressed onto the top of my body, but she didn't.

Her grin turned straight as she looked down at me. "Mami says you do everything she says, take everything she gives you. Every orgasm and every slap. Every order and every-"

"Yes." I answered her.

That got me a sharp slap to the face, making me gasp but find her eyes that were staring down at me, like she didn't care. Lately, if she was dominant like this, I could still see the love and care she had for me. This time, that was incredibly hard to see. It was like the first time she looked at me. That made mg heart slow down.

"Mami says don't interrupt her-" Rhea snapped. "- and you'll have to remember your safe word." Rhea widened her eyes a bit, wanting confirmation. And I saw a little care in there.

I nodded and that care immediately left her eyes. Giving me an extremely cold feeling over my skin.

"Now..." Rhea crawled backwards off me to stand at the edge of the bed. Then she lent forwards and gripped my thighs, yanking me down the edge of the bed. Falling between my legs, her middle so close to mine. She put her hands on either side of my head. She smirked wickedly. "Mami says tell me if you have a foot fet-"

"No!" I cut her off with a large reply.

Rhea grabbed my hair and brought her face up closet towards mine, just inches from her lips. "What did I say about interrupting me, huh? Can you not be a good little whore? You're breaking my rules already." And she let me head go, placing her hands back beside my head. "Mami says tell me honesty, if you have a foot fetish?"

I shook my head. "No." I whispered softly. Rhea tilted her head like she didn't believe. I didn't even believe myself. "Maybe you do."

"Oh, I have a fetish for everything you." Rheas eyes strayed down my face and focused on my lips, then back to my eyes. "Your feet being apart of that... but you know what else is Flo? You know what part of your body I have a real fucking fetish with right now?"

"What?" I whispered, not stopping my eyes as they blanketed over her face and then her body nearly against mine.

Rhea grinned and let out this deep chuckle. "Your ass."

My mouth opened but Rhea stood straight and flipped my body over and onto all fours. Slapping me roughly on the behind, skin slapping loudly in the room. "Mami says take her slaps and scream if you have to." And she laid another big slap on the same area, making my body flinch and a gasp come out. "Mmm, Mami says tell me how much of a little slut you are." Rhea rubbed over the previous slap marks, just once before slapping me again.

I didn't know what she wanted me to say. "I'm a... I'm a-"

"Mami says to tell her that she's my little whore, and-" Rhea ordered and reached to yank my hair and force me to look back. "-watch as Mami slaps your skin raw." And she used her free hand to slap the other cheek, rough enough to leave a mark.

My legs started to shake but I kept myself stable. I looked back at her, seeing her partly smirking. "I'm your-" I let out a much needed breath. "I'm your whore."

Rhea slapped me again, harder than the time before and I let out a whimper. "You fucked that up." She said boredly. "That's breaking my rules... and deserved a punishment. Count for me, baby girl." Rhea slapped me harshly on the side of the backside.

"One." I got out, my spine beginning to ache at how arched she was forcing it to back.

"Good girl." Rhea praised before slapping me again. "Fuck you've got some beautiful hand prints on your skin, baby... I didn't hear you count."