Part 154 - Good Enough To Eat

"You want me to wear that?" I ask with a hand on my chin.

Rhea had just showed me the black dress she bought for me to wear to the wedding... I regretted telling her she could choose what I could wear... I should have known.

It was long, down to my ankles. Long sleeved. Simple. Black, of course. It was a plain simple fabric. It doesn't even look like it would fit very well... it would be too loose.

I looked to Rhea.

Who looked at me like she was not kidding.

Alright... She wants to play like that. "Ok, give me a minute." I snatched the dress and went to the bathroom. Immediately undressing and trying the dress on, it was actually tight fitting but... the most conservative thing ever.

Trusting in my ability I took it back off, and I grabbed the scissors in the drawer, carefully cutting the sleeves to a proper length. I surprised myself how easy it was, and how smooth and natural the cut looked.

I was gonna leave it like that, but I thought... screw Rhea. And I cut a great long slit in the side of the dress, right where it went up my thigh. Oh, this was gonna get on her nerves.

I think Im already on her nerves, so why not push it as far as I could at this point.

So then I decided to even cut a lower neck in the dress, just to really test Rhea.

When she started knocking at the door, basically shouting at me to open it, I did.

Rheas jaw was on the way to the floor as she eyed me. She closed it quickly and rushed in the room, gripping my dress harshly in her first at my chest. "What the fuck is this?" She looked down. To the fabric on the floor. "I knew you were up to no good. Is there someone you're trying to impress Flo?"

I smiled sweetly. "Just you."

Rhea raised her eyebrows. "Mmm, good answer." Then she grabbed the fabric in her other hand, and it ripped.

"Rhea!" I screamed as the fabric tore completely in her grip.

Rhea just admired her work, and my breast and stomach now on display. Then she smirked. "Go in the bedroom."

I looked at her with an open mouth. "No-no, Rhea, what do I wear now? I don't think I have a black dress. I was trusting you with this."

Rhea rolled her eyes. That was all.

"Rhea..." I then said sadly, looking down at my now ruined dress.

Rhea let out a breath, grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the bathroom, all the way to the bedroom, where she motioned to the bed.

Not the bed.

What was on it.

Another black dress. This one was gorgeous. It was satin, down to the knees. Strapless. She even got silver heels to match, with pearl details to match the jewellery she's gotten me over the time we've been together. "Rhea..." I got out and went over to run my hand along the dress.

"As much as I don't want you looking as good as you will, in front of everyone, I still want you confident, angel." Rhea told me.

I smiled at her kindly. She was cute. Then I jumped in her arms, and she laughed under her breath while she held me up and let me hug her. "Thank you." I told her. "What are you wearing?" I looked at her.

"Nothing if I could right now-" Rhea looked at my lips.

I pulled my head back. "Nuh uh." I said.

Rhea rolled her eyes and put me down softly. "If you get dressed, so will I and you'll see." And she turned walking away to rifle in the closet.