Part 13 - Beginner

RAW tomorrow night was in California. So we have to leave Puerto Rico after the show, barely sleep to get to RAW on time.

Sometimes, I didn't know how the wrestlers did this after a gruelling match, on top of exercising and keeping happy. Their schedules were crazy, and I really respected them for that.

So I was again sitting with Damien and Rhea, in the middle seat myself this time. I was the first here, so I claimed it before anyone else could. Mainly because I didn't want Damien too, and cause any rift between the progress that Rhea and I have made since a couple hours ago.

The way here, I've been thinking about ways to prove to Rhea that I'm not the sweetest girl. That I've got a darker side, and I genuinely want her to show me what she's talking about.

I've come up with nothing.

I swallowed my pills, sipping some water as the plane started to take off.

This flight was going to be a pain. It was long, and my headphones were lost somewhere. I was already restless and tired, my head was going to be so much worse.

I shifted my weight onto my left hip, close to Damien and crossed my legs. Leaning on the arm rest between us. "Sorry, hope this is fine." I whispered to Damien.

"You're fine, sunshine." He said softly.

I smiled at him, closing my eyes as the plane takes off.

As soon as the plan was stable in the air, I sat myself back up, closing my eyes and resting my head back straight. "Can you close that?" I asked Rhea, when the moonlight started peaking through the window.

She looked to me quickly before shutting it.

"Thanks, Rhea." I said.

After 30 minutes of no sleep. I took some time to look around, examining who was awake and around. Beside me, Damien seemed to be falling asleep, or he was good at fake snoring.

Rhea was awake, eyes droopy though as she was listening to music still. I carefully touched her shoulder, making her slip her headphones off her head and look down at me annoyingly. Waiting for me.

"How... how do I prove it to you?" I whispered.

Rhea tucked some black hair behind her ear, looking around and over to Damien. "I can't tell you or it doesn't count." She stated, pulling her headphones back on.

Great.

It made sense though. I had to do me. I had to show her I enjoyed and had a dark side. Me.

What if I...

I sat up, shrugged my arms free from my white cardigan and laid it flat on my lap.

Wow, I realised that this was going to take some confidence from me. I wasn't a shy personal necessarily... especially in the bedroom.

I was confident, and I knew I was good with all partners in my past. I wasn't very adventurous though, I'd never done anything like this.

I rubbed my temples once, and prayed, reaching to hold Rheas hand and slink it beneath the arm rest. Under my cardigan and resting on my inner thigh.

Rhea turned to watch me place her hand there, eyes brows raised as she stared.

Once I left her hand there, I eventually looked up at her. She looked like she was... waiting for me to do more? Possibly.

Rhea squeezed my inner thigh once, hard and making my thighs tense, and she pulled her hand swiftly back to herself. "Fucking beginner." She mumbled under her breath.

That wasn't enough?

That was beginner?

I'd basically given her free range to touch me on the aeroplane, but she didn't take it.

Defeated, I wrapped my cardigan up and slid it beneath my chair. As I did it, my temples began pounding. My eyes were stinging, radiating all through my sinuses.

I relaxed into my seat, Rhea was now the last thing on my mind.

Holding onto my eyes, I thought I would genuinely die. It was horrendous.

Until something soft landed on my inner thigh.

I peered down and a tattooed hand was resting on my thigh. Silver rings scattered on the fingers. Rhea had brought her hand back underneath the arm rest, to put it back on me.

I looked up at her, thankful for the comfort she wanted to give me.

"Don't give me that puppy-eyed look." Rhea insulted as she looked out the window, hand still comfortably on my thigh.

None of us even tried to hide it. I left my cardigan beneath the seat. Enjoying the next few hours headache, migraine and stress free.

During the landing, Damien woke up and Rhea slinked her hand slowly back to herself. It'd been on me for hours, and she didn't complain any second. Neither did I.

I missed it when she stopped.

Grabbing our gear, I rode with a rental car full of wrestlers to the hotel. Checking in easily and finding my room.

When I settled in, it was 5am, and was settling my alarm for 9am.

My phone vibrated with an Instagram message.

RheaRipley_WWE: You're fine in your room for the night?

Was this her caring?

She told me to prove my daring side, and I would. But Rhea was really showing me her caring side lately. Or, maybe it was just pure dominance and possessiveness. Was it strange I... That I liked that?

Florence_WWE: Careful, Rhea. Your kind side is showing 🥹

She replied almost instantly.

RheaRipley_WWE: I won't ask next time, angel.

As I typed out the next message, I had this insanely cheeky grin the whole time.

Florence_WWE: I prefer 'brat' 😌

Rhea didn't reply after that, probably assuming I was fine, as well as sick of me.

I fell asleep, my alarm blaring rudely at me at 9am. It was like I barely slept.

After waking myself up with a shower, I texted Becky who was staying in the same hotel, seeing if she wanted to meet up for breakfast before heading to the arena.

She accepted and we had an amazing breakfast with the best coffee. Arriving at the arena, I greeted Jon with a hug and chatted to him about Puerto Rico for a while.

I avoided Trevor and I think he did the same the best he could.

As hours went by, I didn't hear or see Rhea. I was a little worried, but knew I'd see her anyway the staff the show. The Judgment Day we're beginning the show off with a promo.

When the show started, my heart picked up its paces when I saw Rhea. The skin she had exposed was something else... something that I knew was going to make this show a lot harder for me.

For some reason, I thought she did that on purpose.

The way she faintly grinned my way before she pounced on the apron, I think I was right

She liked the games.