Part 164 - Wedding (part 3)

"You promised me a walk on the beach." Rhea insisted, as she pulled me further and further down the beach. Like so far, I couldn't even see the tent where everyone was probably wondering where we went.

Coming over a short hill, Rhea definitely liked the spot and she smiled.

"Not sure if I promised." I laughed. "Seriously though, Rhea. Everyone will think we've gone missing."

"Unlikely, angel." Rhea said. "They come looking they'll see me between your legs in the sand." She stopped and pulled me in to her, kissing me deeply.

Mhmmmm.

I kissed her back so sweetly, holding her waist and the fabric of her dress.

Rhea was so soft, running her hands down my back and my hips, hardly being nearly as rough as she usually is. She was going so slow. "Rhea..." I whispered and managed to pull back a little. "I'm not hurt or anything you know."

"I know." She lent her forehead on mine and smiled softly. "If you think I'm being rough with you the next nine months, baby. You're wrong. There are no punishments, just rewards from now on. Lay down for me."

She followed me down, coming to hover above me, capturing me in a long kiss again. Tucking my hair behind my ear too. "The dresses are going to be covered in sand." I whispered between kisses.

"Don't care. It'll come off." She kept kissing me, her hands very slowly and very carefully coming to pull my dress up, gently lifting it to my hips. When she pulled back, she took a quick glance around and shuffled down.

There was no one in sight at all.

I watched her softly grab my thighs and push my dress up fully. "So sexy in white, baby... but you still wear no panties. For me?" She kissed my inner thigh.

I grinned because she was definitely why I didn't go with any panties. Then I giggled and lent up on my elbows.

Rhea smiled and kissed the other side of my inner thigh. "You should see what I have on beneath my dress, angel." Is all she said before licking straight through me, tasting me. "Fuck, you're incredible. My wife tastes so fucking good."

Wife.

"I love you." I moaned out, hands finding her hair.

"I love you." She grabbed my hands and interlocked her fingers with mine, continuing to softly lick through me. Taking her time with each one. Each scoop of her tongue was affectionate. Passionate. "Tell me you're mine, baby. Use that pretty mouth and tell me."

God. "I'm all yours, Rhea."

"Forever, angel?"

"Forever." I replied and she was pleased, squeezing my hands and sucking on my clitoris.

Rhea let go of one of my hands to do... do something....

She pulled up her dress and started to come and hover over me again. She was so soft with me.

Oh my god.

Rhea smirked down at me as she ran the tip of her length up and down me. When did she even get that... Did she wear that while we got married?

"Rhea..." I moaned out and she licked her bottom lip.

"I know, angel. I know, baby. Don't worry you take me so well now." She assured me and slowly started pressing inside me, her head raising like she was finding pleasure in this too.

Her hands ran to my thighs, opening them gently so she could get deeper. As deep as she could get inside me. "You're so sexy, Flo. You take my cock so easily." She started very slow thrusts, deep and long and wet.