Part 98 - In Good Hands

I woke up, hardly being able to breath.

Partly because my throat was really sore and swollen, but because a big and muscular Rhea Ripley was basically on top of me.

I coughed to clear my throat. "Rhea..." I whispered, hoping to get her attention. I shook her shoulder softly. "Rhea."

Rhea mumbled something, before opening her eyes and realising she was on top of me. "Sorry."'she grumbled in her sexy morning voice, and rolling off me, pulling me with her so I was on top of her now.

I laughed. "Rhea this isn't very comfortable." I shifted trying to find a more comfortable position on her.

"You should be more thankful, a lot of people would kill to lie on top of me."

Oh, so she was in a snappy mood today. Just wait until after my surprise...

I rolled my eyes and rolled off her body, avoiding her grabs and slipping out of bed completely. I went straight to the bathroom, my phone in my hand. It was 8:30. I had to leave in about an hour.

I was showering, and only got disturbed once by Rhea who knocked until I said I was alright. She wanted to see I was alright though with her own eyes so I opened the door.

She was completely naked and barged her way in the shower with me.

Now, I was in cocoon of warmth that was Rheas arms beneath the hot shower. Heaven, some may call it.

Rhea pulled from my body, to grab my hands and wrap them around her neck. She put her hands on my waist. "How are you feeling?"

I shrugged. "I'm pretty fine."

Rhea raised her eyebrows. "I didn't go hard enough on you then."

I widened my eyes. "You went plenty hard."

Rhea laughed a little. "I promise I'll fuck you soon, baby."

I hummed and buried my head in her chest, and she pressed me tighter against her. "On a Raw, Nxt and Smackdown to go." Rhea said against my head.

"You have to go to Smackdown?" I asked.

"Dark match in Canada." I could basically hear her rolling her eyes. "Sick of these dark matches... But it's Natties hometown."

"Yeah... are we going straight from Canada to Fiji?" I asked.

"Yeah." Rhea answered. "That's alright?"

I nodded against her.

"I definitely need to get out and go." I attempted to pull away from Rhea, but she didn't let me go.

She actually grabbed my cheeks and made me look at her. "Promise whatever you're doing isn't dangerous?"

I smiled a little, shaking my head. "Not unless they do it wrong."

Rhea squinted. "What the fuck does that mean?"

I shrugged. "I'm in good hands."

"In good hands? Who the fuck-"

"Rhea." I cut her off, touching her cheek. "Don't worry, please, I promise I'll be perfectly safe."

Rhea tilted her head. "Let me come. And I'll just wait for you wherever."

"That will spoil it." I told her.

Rhea rolled her eyes, letting me go. I took the chance of her letting me leave and got dressed.

I was rushing around, grabbing my keys and bag, about to leave when Rhea grabbed me again. "Fucking promise me you'll be safe."

I smiled. "I promise. Really, I do. You'll be so... maybe happy or excited when I get back.