Part 49 - The New Medic

The arena in Saudi Arabia was amazing.

Wrestlers and workers were going through both Smackdown tomorrow and Night of champions the night after. I was sitting on the sideline by the ring with Jon, and Becky as she was having a rest. We were in a conversation about RAW, the situation with Liam. Becky was disgusted, and Jon seemed really angry at the fact he thought he could do that.

"It's disgusting. He always made me uncomfortable so I'm glad he's gone." Becky said.

"None of us guys really knew how he made the women feel." Jon said nicely. "We really should have paid more attention."

"You're fine, Jon. Not many of us really brought it up, just brushed it off anyway" Becky said, trying to make him feel better.

I looked in the ring where Rhea and Natalya were going through their match, which looked to be one that was gonna end pretty quickly. Rhea was in her full gear, makeup and all as she had some media to do after this.

"Hey guys, here is Brandon he's the new medical man." Jon stood up to introduce a tall blonde man, giving us a kind small.

Wow, they replaced him rather quick.

Becky stood up to shake his hand. "Good to meet ya Brandon." He replied in a soft and kind voice. "You too, Becky. I think you're wicked."

He turned to me I took his hand. "Hi, Brandon. I'm Flo, I'm the ring announcer."

Brandon took my hand softly. "Hi, Flo. I seen that hit you took the other night, how are you doing?"

Letting go of his hand, I shrugged with my only good shoulder. "A bit of a sore shoulder but I'll survive."

He made a painful noise. "It looked rough, I'm sorry it happened."

Before I could reply, a large arm slinked around my waist, pulling me against them. Against Rhea.

"Oh, hey." I said, smiling. But she was looking at Brandon.

Oh, right.

"This is Brandon. He's Liam's replacement." I introduced him to her, and Brandon put his hand out for Rhea.

Rhea looked at it and I thought she was going to reject it, but eventually she took his and shook it. I saw Brandon's face twitch a little, rhea probably showing him her strength no doubt. "This is my girlfriend, Rhea." I told him.

Rhea let him go to put an arm on my waist again. "Look after her." She told him boldly, planting a kiss on my temple before walking back into the ring and to Natalya.

Oh, that was all?

I looked back to Brandon who had this awkward smile. Becky a genuine one. Jon had this uncomfortable look on his face, and he was looking away.

I tried to laugh it off. "Sorry, she's a bit protective. If you know what happened with-"

Brandon nodded. "Yes, I was told about Liam. It's disgusting behaviour."

"Right." I agreed with him.

"Rhea." He pointed to her. "She has every right to be like that, so do you, I'm sure I'll warm up to you both in no time." He said kindly.

Becky went in the ring, leaving me with Jon and Brandon. We talked for the rest of rehearsals, waiting for it to be over. We got the script early so ended up reading over it together, scanning the next two shows.

Eventually Rhea came back to me, helping me up from my spot. "I've gotta go film something backstage, come on." She took my hand, and I quickly said goodby to Jon and Brandon, following Rhea backstage.