Part 63 - Texas

I woke up and was quietly sorting my injection out. Trying to be as quiet as possible so I didn't wake up Trevor across the room.

But when I dropped the empty box, he woke up. Of course, he was an extremely light sleeper. "Sorry." I whispered, shrugging my shoulders.

There was a reason I was up so early, to do this, plus book a flight to Texas this morning alongside Trevor. I wanted to surprise Rhea, so I booked a ticket and one for the flight I know she was on the way back late tonight.

"Did you need a hand?" Trevor sat up and rubbed his eyes to wake up.

"Um." I debated. "Im okay, it's a little tricky to do."

"You look like it's tricky." Trevor laughed at me. "You're bouncing on your feet."

"Yeah, I get nervous. I don't love it." I said, pulling the waistband of my shorts down little, finding the right spot.

"Rhea usually does it for you?" He asks, sitting down beside me on a stool.

"Usually." I said "can you hold my shirt up." I gave him the hem of my shirt to hold it by my belly button. I put the needle in, looking away as I eventually took it out. I pushed my shirt back over it and shorts up. "Phew, all done."

Trevor just laughed. "What are you doing there?" Trevor noticed my laptop open and the tickets for the plane shortly.

"I'm coming with you to Texas and RAW tonight." I exclaimed. "I wanted to surprise Rhea and be there."

"Is she... is she gonna be happy with that? Should you be up and moving yet?" Trevor asked standing up to grab some water.

I shrugged. "I'm not too sure. I feel fine though, I'm healing really well."

"Apart from the new stitch." He pointed out.

"Even that feels heaps better." I said.

Trevor said he'd help me on and off the flight, even backstage at Raw if I needed it. I was glad for him to be here.

My parents left just before we left together, and I was going to miss the heck out of them. They promised they'd visit again in a few weeks, though.

I'd gotten Rheas friends, Lara's phone number off of Damien who said he'd be quiet about me coming. I met her and she was absolutely lovely, happy to take care of the dogs for the night.

Once we got to the airport, I got a message from Rhea. We'd have a quick morning call at like 6am, but other than that she's been at the gym and prepping for the show. Trevor wasn't involved in the show tonight, so it was fine he wasn't there until a bit later.

Rhea Ripperz 💗: How are you?

Florence: I'm great. How's things in Texas?

Rhea Ripperz 💗: As alright as could be. You're feeling okay? Resting?

Oh, no.

I had a feeling she might be upset knowing I was literally about to board a plane to see her.

Florence: Of course. I feel good.

Trevor put his arm on my waist softly, helping me up the plane steps. I was extremely proud I could walk up them now.

I'd hoped that Rhea didn't try and contact me within the next 2 hours, or she'd probably worry when I didn't answer.

"Comfy?" Trevor asked from the seat in front of me, head over it.

I couldn't get one beside him, but behind him which is fairly the same .

"Very." I said, taking a sip of some water I brought to swallow my pills.