Part 45 - That Perfect Little...

Getting to Rheas house, she let her dogs go and they ran off to inspect the house, smelling and running around, drinking water.

But I hardly got to watch them before I was picked up, Rhea crashed her lips against mine, pushing me against her hallway wall.

I gasped but Rhea quickly inserted her tongue into my mouth, sweeping over mine. Wrapping my hands in her hair I tried to keep up with her but was failing. She was so fast, so strong, so overpowering.

Rhea held me up by my thighs, and her hands squeezed the back of my thighs, pressing further into me. "Oh, god..." I let out, pulling away to breathe.

Rhea hummed in approval, kissing down my cheek, jaw and down my neck. "Fucking hell Flo, those sweet noises you make."

Rhea found my lips quickly again, pulling me off the wall and into her bedroom. Not once did she break the kiss.

Instead of sitting on her bed, she sat on the throne chair, and i straddled her, my knees just fitting on the outside of the chair.

Rhea ran her hand down my back, kissing me, grabbing my jaw with her other hand.

Pushing myself closer against her, I confidently reached for the hem of her shirt, tugging it up. Rhea broke the kiss to let me peel it off her, leaving her in a black bra.

Then Rhea picked me up, moving to the side of the chair, and she bent me over the armrest. She gripped the waistband of my jeans, pulling them down my legs. "Do you wear no panties for me?" Rhea smiled behind me, her hands caressing my behind.

I laughed a little, but stopped when Rhea slapped the skin on my behind. I jerked at the sting, but let out a moan I couldn't control.

"Listen to you." Rhea whispered, obviously amused. "I wonder what other sounds I could get out of you tonight."

Oh geez...

But there was something that I wanted to do tonight.

Pushing against Rheas hold, I straightened to face her and Rhea appeared a little annoyed but didn't say or push me back down. She waited? Wondering what I was doing.

I smiled like I do so kindly at her. "Let me control this tonight." I didn't ask, but said.Rhea tilted her head and I know she was going to say no anyway. So I interrupted her. "If you're nervous, Rhea, you don't-"

Rhea grabbed my throat, bringing her face closer to mine. "Nervous?" She repeated. I thought she was angry, but when I saw that face turn a little sad after she said that, I grew concerned. "I'm more than nervous, Flo." I grabbed onto her wrist in comfort, her voice was a bit shaky. "I've never wanted and not wanted something more right now... I want to give you- everything. Me. Let you have me. But, I don't even know if I'm capable of-"

"I know you are." I finished for her. I was so upset she didn't think she was capable of having an orgasm. She went through some much trauma and so much abuse. It nearly happened to me, and I was horrified, I couldn't imagine her going through that. "Being touched because you want to is so good, Rhea... basking in the pleasure is so good. You know I won't make it hurt at all. If anything it'll hurt from how many times I'm going to make you finish, Rhea."

Rhea smiled a little, looks down and shook her head. She let go of my neck, tucking some hair behind my ear. She was still unsure.

I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "Are you-" I built the confidence to talk like she did. "Are you wet right now?" I asked her.

Rhea cleared her throat but nodded.

"Aren't you sick of it just building up all the time, never finding a release for it?" I ask.