Part 11 - My Schoolgirl Crush

I was dusting my face with powder when Trevor started chatting away in my ear. I think he was bored and just wanted someone to talk to that he was comfortable around.

I always do my own makeup, plus style myself. I was using a vacant dressing room tonight before Backlash.

"What did you get up to last night? Anything on at the hotel?" Trevor asked me.

I shook my head, starting on the lipstick. "Nothing exciting. I worked out, then..." I thought a second. "Nothing." I answered quickly.

"The hesitation tells me different." Trevor said, staring at me with a twinkle in his eye through the mirror.

What?

"I really didn't do anything last night." I said honestly.

"I'm not sure..." Trevor whispers. "Are you with or like anyone at the moment?" He asks curiously, thinking he's onto something.

I couldn't help but giggle when I answered. "No one."

"Ahhh, I see the blush on your cheeks. Come on, there's someone and I wanna know." Trevor tried to pull something out of me. "Are they a wrestler?" I shook my head, trying to ignore him. "So they are." Trevor concluded.

I just laughed and furiously shook my head, keen on moving along. I flicked my hair over my shoulder to get a better look at my makeup and the blend.

"What- Flo what is that?" Trevor's voice dropped scarily low as he walked towards me.

I turned to him and squinted. "What's wrong?" I asked, unsure of why he was reaching for my face. Trevor pulled my hair away from my face, exposing the side of my cheek, neck and shoulder. "What?" I whispered again.

"What's this? Did someone do that?" Trevor asks softly.

I still had no idea what he was talking about. I looked in the mirror in front of me, turning my head to get a better look at what he was talking about.

I had 4 small bruises on the side of my neck. Like someone's fingers had dug into my sensitive and soft skin. "Oh." I let out, not helping it.

"Florence. Did someone do that to you?" Trevor asked again, voice simmering on anger or disbelief.

"N-no, Trevor..." I couldn't come up with anything. "It's nothing, it's fine. I'm fine." I said desperately. Hiding it again with my hair. I didn't even see the bruises until now.

Trevor crossed his arms and tilted his head. "You tell me and you tell me now, Flo. If someone did that to you." His lips tensed and he shook his head. "You're too pure for that. I'm sorry, Flo, but I can see someone taking advantage of your gentleness. You don't deserve that. Now who was-"

I shook my head, speaking a bit louder. "No, Trevor. It's nothing." I said again, trying to convince him. I was a little offended he thought I couldn't stand my own against someone. That someone would try and succeed in using me.

Trevor rubbed his head and turned away. I thought he was going to leave until he raised his voice at me. "Fucking hell, Flo. You've got bruises on your neck! Don't tell me it's not what I think it is!" He basically shouted.

I looked around, hoping no one would hear from the hall. "You're being loud, T." I attempted to calm him down, reaching for his arm.

He pulled it away. "Just you wait, Flo. I'm going to find whoever did that to you." He said, pointing a promising finger. And he left the room, striding away while panting.

Oh my... I was worried. My eyes were glossy and I started breathing heavy myself.

I was about to sit down when Rhea caught my eye, standing at the door to the dressing room. She had a white wrestling suit on, her makeup and hair already done too. She was looking down the direction Trevor went, then back to me.