Part 77 - Bumps and Pearls

The morning was slow as we took forever to crawl out of bed. Well, mostly me. I was tired and Rhea carried me to the bathroom.

We had just got to the arena for money in the bank rehearsals. I was reading over my script with a few of the commentators, just by the announce table. Rhea was watching and helping out Dom and Cody, who were prepping for their match.

I spotted Trevor across the room too, distracted with the guys chatting about the ladder match. Logan and La Knight. Damien was there too, but sitting as far away as he could from Trevor.

A man from management came over, after making his rounds to wrestlers and members of the company. He chatted briefly to the commentators before turning his attention on me. "Thank you heaps for this Flo. Really, we appreciate it a lot."

"No worries. I missed it." I smiled at him.

He smiled back warmly. "Awesome. Look, how do you feel about taking a small bump tomorrow night?"

I raised my eyebrows, about to question further when someone beat me to it.

"Absolutely fucking not." Rhea came and my side, crossing her arms angrily. "Do you not understand she just recovered from a fucking gunshot?"

Alright, she was being a little profound to this poor man. To ultimately one of her superiors.

I put a soft hand on her shoulder. "Relax." I whispered.

"No." Rhea shook her head. "Fuck no."

The man before us nodded in understanding. "We understand. But look, it would be in the shoulder, safely, by Ricochet and you know he would put your safety above his own-"

Rhea cackled angrily. "Not fucking happening." She snapped.

The man put his hands out wanting to add to what he said. "We just wanted it to re spark the feud with Logan and Ricochet, so they can main event RAW the next show."

I thought about it. Looked to Rhea a second then back to the man. "I can do it. I don't want to have to change your plans." I answered.

Rhea snapped her head to me, furious eyes. "Flo. You're not fucking-"

"Rhea." I cut her off. "It's my decision. It'll be fine."

"The guys are rehearsing the match shortly, we'll run through the spot then." He said, nodding to us and leaving.

I turned slowly to face Rhea, faint smile on my face. "You heard him. Safe, Rhea. You'll see."

Rhea rolled her eyes and stomped back towards Dom and Cody in the ring.

I spent the next hour chatting with Becky and Iyo, who was extremely excited about how she was winning. I even got the chance to meet Trish Stratus, which I hadn't had yet. She was lovely.

A bit later, the guys were running through the ladder match. I was told to sit in my usual chair, watch and wait until it was time.

It's a good way to re ignite their feud. With most of the universe knowing I'm still in recovery from surgery, Ricochet would go mad if it was Logan's fault I was hurt again.

Was it safe? Could it ensure a lawsuit if I actually get hurt? Probably from Rhea.

Logan and Ricochet eventually spill from the ring, they'd brawl around the announce table. Then Ricochet would clothesline Logan into my area, laying dirty punches. Logan would kick him off him, Trevor falling into my shoulder a little. I'd act hurt, grab my side and that would cause Trevor to be distracted and Logan would finish him, basically ending him in the match.