Part 101 - Suplex Through The Wall

I have been pacing through the kitchen and lounge, trying to decide what the hell to do.

I was completely screwed with whatever i decided. Whatever way Rhea was going to find out about it, I was screwed.

One way just made sure she heard it from me and not someone else.

God, I was so stupid.

I grabbed my phone, writing out and then erasing a message.

Should I message Carmelo and say it was a mistake? I cringed, remembering his reply. Oh, god... he completely took that wrong.

I started writing out a message to Carmelo, and eventually hitting send.

Florence: That was honestly not meant for you. I'm sorry.

My heart raced as I waited for a reply.

Carmelo: Whatever you say 🤫

No...

Florence: I am serious, it really was an accident.

He didn't reply after that, but Rhea sent me a follow up message.

Bottom 💗: Flo, you alright?

Florence: I'm ok. But can you call me? x

As I sent it, I had my face in my hands.

Then she rang me.

I didn't answer answer it for a while, just let it ring, trying to decide how to go about this.

Damn.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, baby. Is everything alright?" She asked kindly. Very sweetly and nicely. That was going to chance very quickly.

I debated whether or not I should even tell her while she's in the same building as Carmelo. It would be safer for him and everyone if she wasn't.

"I'm not great actually." I forced myself to tell her.

"Why? What's wrong?" Rhea quickly asked. "You're worrying me." She added.

I cleared my throat. "It's actually kind of funny... um, before I was-"

Chattering came through the phone and I could hear someone talking to Rhea. I think it was Dom, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"I'm so sorry, Flo. I've gotta go." Rhea said. "You're going to be alright until the end of the show?"

Oh. "Yeah." I replied.

"Are you sure? I'll leave if you-"

"No, Rhea. It's ok." I cut her off, insisting she go prep for the show starting soon.

She hung up and I went back to pacing the room.

An hour before the show was to start, I worked up the courage to call Carmelo and hope he answered.

Of course he didn't.

So I tried Dom, hoping he would and i don't know, he could help me.

He answered. "Hey! Everything alright?" He asked. "Rhea is getting dressed, I think. Do you need her?"

I shook my head even though he couldn't see me. I was stressed as hell. "No, no, no. Please. I- if you're not busy, I actually need some advice."

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked curiously.

I cleared my throat. "I may have accidentally, mistakenly sent a provocative photo to Carmelo Hayes."

Dom scoffed. "You what?!" He nearly shouted. "How the fuck did-"