Part 61 - Sit And Find Out

I woke up when Rhea was climbing out of bed.

She looked back at me awake and came back beneath the covers. "Where were you going?" I whispered, as Rhea tucked some of my hair behind my ear. She was propped up on her side watching me beneath her.

"The bathroom. But I can wait." She said.

I laughed a little. "Go pee, Rhea."

"I'll wait. How are you feeling?" Rhea asked.

"Fine." I said. She asked me some more questions. If I was hungry or thirsty. Felt sick or anything. I eventually got her to go to the bathroom, and I got myself up.

Rhea still had her suitcase sitting in the corner of the room. She had some live shows to go to this weekend, so she'd be gone from Friday until Monday this week. I at least had a few days with her before she left.

We spent some time with eachother, catching up. Rhea wanted to know everything I had been doing, which didn't take long. I particularly was interested in convincing Rhea to go to the gym again today.

Which was proving hard by breakfast when she hadn't left my side. She was worried about my stitch coming in done again.

Rhea helped me with the new injection, kissing it again which, I know it wouldn't but it seemed to make it feel less painful.

"Hey, Rhea." She looked at me. "I just wanted to make sure it's alright, but my parents were wanting to come stay Saturday night. Is that ok?" I asked.

Rhea smiled. "Of course. The spare bedroom just needs to be made. I'll do it before I go."

"Thank you." I puckered my lips and Rhea lent in to plant a kiss on them. "Also, I think Damien and Dom are coming over tomorrow."

"They're doing what?" Rhea snapped her head at me.

"They're coming to visit tomorrow. Here."

Rhea crossed her arms. "This is the first I've heard of it."

I laughed and Rhea got over it quickly.

I called Becky over the afternoon, talking to her for nearly an hour about how things have been. Then I replied to a few messages I forgot to reply to over the last week.

The next day was spent similar to the one before. Only, Damien and Dom had just got here and Dom gave me a soft pat on the head before going to raid Rheas fridge. "What the fuck are you looking for?" Rhea snapped at him.

"I don't know... Something good." Dom said, pulling out a punnet of strawberries and chucking them back in.

Rhea rolled her eyes and I laughed.

Damien was lovely, checking in with how I was going. Then with how Rhea was coping. Dom eventually sat beside me and offered a foot massage, which I accepted but Rhea shoved him away, promising she'd give me one after.

When they left, it was getting late and I was getting bored. Each day was getting more and more boring, as I couldn't do much.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I got up from the couch, Rhea looking at me.

"I can help-"

"I'm fine, Rhea." I insisted. "Just wait here." I said. But I didn't go to the bathroom. I went to our bedroom.

There has been something playing on my mind for the last couple weeks. Something I wanted to try. And even though I couldn't move very well, I think I could still do a good job of it.

Yes, I was just jealous mainly, but, I still think it would be a good test of confidence for me.

I quietly pulled out this black leather lingerie set I'd bought a few weeks ago. I never wore things like this,  especially black and leather, but I bought it specifically to surprise Rhea with.