Part 24 - Bets On

Rhea ended up pushing me into bed and forcing me to sleep a couple hours before lunchtime.

So I of course complied and got a few hours in. She didn't leave the room the entire time, sticking close and even stroking my hair a little bit to get my asleep.

After changing and grabbing what we needed for the live show tonight, Rhea opened the door for me and held my arm, pulling me tightly against her as we walked down to the lobby.

We spotted Damien and Dom, and headed for them. Rhea lent in. "I'm going to tell Damien about what happened. He can be with you if I can't." She said.

I agreed it was a good idea, and nodded.

"Morning. Looking rough, Rhea, you alright?" Damien noticed straight away. And Dom giggled at the comment he had.

"I need to talk to you later." Rhea told him seriously. Damien got that it was serious and nodded.

Dom all but went towards the rental car waiting in the parking lot. We followed, and Rhea didn't let go of me until she pushed me in the car.

It was nice, and I understand she was worried. But she couldn't be attacked to me at all times.

I was concerned for also. We got into a debate about whether she should even wrestle at the live show. She eventually convinced me she should. I wouldn't use the word convince, but maybe commanded me to let it go.

So I did.

"So what's the bets on the table tonight?" Dom perked up about 10 minutes away from the stadium.

Everyone in the car began thinking, but I had no clue what they were doing. "Bets?" I asked, looking for someone to explain.

"We each put a bet on the line tonight. For example, last live show, I won $50 because I flipped off the old ring announcer. But don't worry, we won't do that now." He laughed. "Let's hear them then."

Damien answered first. "$50 to anyone who performs a backflip during the night."

Finn put his down. "$50 if you pretend to pass out on the way backstage."

Rhea was next. "$50 if someone steals someone else's finisher." I knew that was a hard one, as they didn't often do that.

Dom scoffed. "Y'all are weak. $100 if someone can make a child cry."

Damien and Finn both rolled their eyes in the front seat. They were way too nice to do that.

"$200 if someone can do every single one of those things in the same night." I added my own. Hoping no one would actually be able to do it.

Rhea snapped her gaze to me, rolling her eyes when she saw my grin.

"That's rough, but we can try." Damien said.

Getting to the stadium, I met Jon who walked me through how the night will go. It's a lot casual than a RAW or SMACKDOWN. After a glare from Rhea, she eventually let me go with Jon out to the ring.

"Here's your seat for the night, madam." Jon grinned, tapping the seat. "And mine." He settled in the one near the bell.

The audience were filtering in, and there was about 20 minutes until go time.

I was glad when I seen Rhea had a match with Zelina. And the boys had a match with 3 members of the LWO. Plus other matches, it should be a fantastic night.

And very happily, Rhea was opening the show tonight.

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Roared through the speakers. Purple and white lights flashed through then stadium.